Snow Snow is coming again to VA!!

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #21  
I live midway between Salem, VA and Christiansburg, VA. We got about 2 feet in the December storm, this one only dropped about 1 foot.

We ended up with about 12" this time.. this snow was much easier to move than the last one.. I was able to actually push snow with the rear blade on two gravel driveways and once the sun came out yesterday they cleared right off..

Brian

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #22  
Up here in Northern VA we got about 5" on that one...they are calling for another 3-5" this evening/night ( originally forcast for a dusting...). I also understand we will get another significant storm on Saturday...anyone got any global warming for sale...eh, and I don't mean Cap and Trade....BobG in VA

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #23  
They are now calling for another 'significant' snowfall this weekend (appears it may start sometime on thursday).. it could be equal or greater than last weekends, which was around 12"... This will make the 3rd 12" snow this winter..

BUT that means I get more seat time..

B

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #24  
They are now calling for another 'significant' snowfall this weekend (appears it may start sometime on thursday).. it could be equal or greater than last weekends, which was around 12"... This will make the 3rd 12" snow this winter..

BUT that means I get more seat time..

B
I'm hearing 20-30" in the Roanoke and New River Valleys.

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #25  
I'm hearing 20-30" in the Roanoke and New River Valleys.

I heard that for our area as well this morning from some ppl, but accu-weather wasnt showing that much at this time.. I reckon we will find out in a few days.. lol

Brian

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #26  
Even with the lite out? It is an intermittent lite.
hugs, Brandi

Yes, it has nothing to do with your Check engine light. You have to turn your key from the off position to the on position ( but not to the point that starts the engine) 3 times in a row. Then look at your odometer and it should show you codes. It will say something like "P0441" or, if there are no codes present it will simply say "Pdone" If you head over to Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource - Cummins - Home they will have all the codes listed..

This also works on my Dodge Neon.
Hope this helps you out...

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #27  
Yes, it has nothing to do with your Check engine light. You have to turn your key from the off position to the on position ( but not to the point that starts the engine) 3 times in a row. Then look at your odometer and it should show you codes. It will say something like "P0441" or, if there are no codes present it will simply say "Pdone" If you head over to Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource - Cummins - Home they will have all the codes listed..

This also works on my Dodge Neon.
Hope this helps you out...

I did this before when I had an ABS light and nothing happened. I just did it and it stated...............P PEU. So what does this mean?
hugs, Brandi

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #28  
I did this before when I had an ABS light and nothing happened. I just did it and it stated...............P PEU. So what does this mean?
hugs, Brandi

Not sure, you would have to look in your owners manual or look online to find the code meanings. they are all different for each model.

/ Snow is coming again to VA!! #29  
Not sure, you would have to look in your owners manual or look online to find the code meanings. they are all different for each model.
Scesnick,
I did that. I could not find them. I will have to ask the manager at the garage I use in emergencies.
hugs, Brandi