Snow Snow removal with BX2200

/ Snow removal with BX2200 #21  
just my 2 cents I have a front mount snow blower, and don't need the bucket in the winter time. we get lots of snow here and this blower throws it a mile /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 254981-Im002199.jpg
    254981-Im002199.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 300
   / Snow removal with BX2200 #22  
FEL + 72" rear blade on BX deal here. LOVE IT. Although the Blizzard this year (33" at my house) was the first time I ran into a few issues. Lots of FEL work that day. But overall, I wouldn't give up the combo I have. Plowed out the entire neighborhood I live in and most driveways are pretty good sized. Did it all in 13 hours and made a good bit of money in the process. Agreed the blower would have been nice on this day, but typically I wouldn't say that. Rarely in our lives will we in Central PA see 33" of snow in a day or two.

/ Snow removal with BX2200 #23  
Hey Tim...Just thought I'd let you know... I live in NE PA and we get our fair share around here. I had been using my neighbors old 7100 w/ front blade and it worked great. I just got my BX last summer and I decied to go with the 6" front blade as well. We had several snow falls of 20+ " this year and I had no problems at all. I ,m running turfs w/ chains on the rears only and never got stuck. My drive is about 150 gravel wich may be short but it's on a pretty good grade. I would have got the blower too but it wasn't in the budget. The upside of the front blade is it has a real nice reversable cutting edge on it and it also has down pressure. And yes it will grade dirt. Last summer I regraded my whole backyard . I am currently building a new home, just last night i backfilled the ditch for my underground electric. The dirt has been sitting for weeks now but it cut right through, Sorry if I'm rambling on But I'm in love with ths machine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I just bought a 3pt dirt scoop and am in the proces of making a lawn roller out of a 100 lb lp gas cylinder. That 'll squash some rocks. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Anyway just my exeriences best of luck with your BX. Ken

/ Snow removal with BX2200 #24  
Please post the link to your cab. Thanks.

/ Snow removal with BX2200 #25  
That would have been a beautiful photo BEFORE you got into it with the bota. Any chance you took a before shot......

nice rooster tail on the snow too!

/ Snow removal with BX2200 #26  
Just started using tractorbynet and noticed your note some time back. I also have a BX22 and am looking into a front blower. Is yours a kubota blower or an aftermarket type. Do you remember the price of the blower and quick hitch connection. Also have you heard of any issues with the valve assembly on the backhoe. I have had a problem with the diamond shape valve plates that the lever control rods go through. They hold a nylon washer down on a seal. They have flexed up and caused the washer to destort and leak hydraulic fluid. I don't think I over loaded the valve since it also happened to the stabilizer feets valves.