Snowsport Plow on my BX2230

/ Snowsport Plow on my BX2230
Sorry, but i see a big fail coming with that setup when you get into the heavy wet white stuff.
You are probably right, but I'm retired and live in NH and we can see one or two wet snowstorms per season. I guess if I get in a jam I've got the Blizzard PTO blower on the back.

In my opinion, you'll be pushing a lot of snow with that thing. Personally, I would invest in 2 sets of chains. Use one set on the back and see if it cuts it. If not, then chain up the front wheels as well. Then I think you'll be cooking with gas.
Thanks, just installed a set of Terra Grip chains on the rear.

/ Snowsport Plow on my BX2230 #13  
It all looks good except you won't have the luxury of heat and soft seat and radio, my brother lives near Manchester and it gets too cold for me up there.

/ Snowsport Plow on my BX2230 #14  
Don't see why it wouldn't work for most snows.I have plowed with an
ATV and that tractor has a lot more weight and power.

/ Snowsport Plow on my BX2230 #15  
Don't see why it wouldn't work for most snows.I have plowed with an
ATV and that tractor has a lot more weight and power.
I think it will work too. Some think it will struggle and it will. I think he knows that. But hey he has it and trying to use what he has.

/ Snowsport Plow on my BX2230 #16  
Joesco. I think you will be fine,especially if you have room to move the snow. I purchased a Land Pride snow pusher for my 2230 last year (5 footer). I couldn't be happier or more impressed with it ! our last storm of the year l dumped 42 inches of snow in two days and I was able to clean my driveway 300ft with little problem. when I couldn't push any farther I backed up and took half width to where i wanted it. One advantage of the pusher was the pull back option I bought with it. but chain up the back tires and you will be surprised at how much that little tractor will push!

/ Snowsport Plow on my BX2230 #17  
Joesco. I think you will be fine,especially if you have room to move the snow. I purchased a Land Pride snow pusher for my 2230 last year (5 footer). I couldn't be happier or more impressed with it ! our last storm of the year l dumped 42 inches of snow in two days and I was able to clean my driveway 300ft with little problem. when I couldn't push any farther I backed up and took half width to where i wanted it. One advantage of the pusher was the pull back option I bought with it. but chain up the back tires and you will be surprised at how much that little tractor will push!

I think he may be working with a 6-7 footer though.

Thanks for all the excellent comments and suggestions. I'll post pictures and feedback after the first big storm which long range models are showing a big blizzard on December 20th! But keep in mind forecasting in New England is a CRAP shoot!

I bought this Snowsport Plow for my Toyota Tacoma two years ago and thought I would see how it would mount on my newly acquired BX2230. I had one issue with the plow last Winter in NH and that's was during a storm when we were getting 3" per hour. I only made 1 pass during the storm with the plow on my Tacoma and had a difficult time the next morning pushing 10" without the ability to lift the plow while backing up.

Over the summer, I converted the loader bucket to QA using the setup from Ai2 Products and also purchased the QA Receiver Hitch.

I got the plow out of storage yesterday and installed it on the QA Receiver. It almost looks to be a perfect snow removal setup, plow on front and a blower on the back. Has anyone used the Snowsport plow on a Kubota?

Have the lift capacity now for the plow seems to be is a big plus.

Thanks! View attachment 529343View attachment 529344
The Snowsport snowplow performed like a champ with our (NH) first 6" snowstorm. Have the rear Blizzard Blower, but just needed it to clear a path to my oil and Propane fills. The Snowsport plow cut my plow time in half and it didn't scalp the unfrozen grassy areas. Here is a video link. Hopefully it opens.

Shared album - Joe Scotti - Google Photos

Installed a pigtail on my battery for the NOCO battery tender, added the canopy and installed an OEM Block Heater this week. Thanks to contributors.

Just ordered a set of 4 led lights two for the front and back. Hopefully I'll get them installed before my next chemo infusion on the 19th!

/ Snowsport Plow on my BX2230 #20  
It did look like it worked great. Little snows aren't worth blowing.

Chemo infusion? I wish you well. Don't want to hear this about anybody.