Buying Advice So I've been kicking tires on new tractors, my first mistake..

/ So I've been kicking tires on new tractors, my first mistake.. #11  
I' betting once you get in that cab and turn the AC on, you'll never look back. I work the heck out of my 3year old LS, and it's never let me down, and never been back to the dealer for anything. Have 2 other tractors, but the LS is the go to unit, due to comfort and capabilities.

/ So I've been kicking tires on new tractors, my first mistake..
I' betting once you get in that cab and turn the AC on, you'll never look back. I work the heck out of my 3year old LS, and it's never let me down, and never been back to the dealer for anything. Have 2 other tractors, but the LS is the go to unit, due to comfort and capabilities.

I'm glad to hear your positive experience with your tractor, I'm hoping mine will be similar! I should take delivery of it tomorrow, and the more I think about that cab I suspect you may be right about not looking back. I'll still have the 3930 till I find her a new home but she may be somewhat neglected lol!

/ So I've been kicking tires on new tractors, my first mistake.. #13  
congrats on the new toy!

Thank you sir! I'll post some pics at some point hopefully later today.

20150925_173307.jpg20150925_173246.jpg
Well I got her home! I'm happy as a dog with two tails! I'm sending this post as I'm sitting in the AC grading my drive, man I could get use to this!

/ So I've been kicking tires on new tractors, my first mistake.. #16  
You mind saying how much it cost including any options?

Tractor and loader is just shy of 30000. Not sure about options, I think most features are standard. It's a lot of tractor for the money imo. I can already tell the smaller size is very nice for my uses. The shorter wheel base makes it real manuverable compared to my big tractor. I put about 2 hours on it this evening, not breathing dust and not sweating sure is nice!

/ So I've been kicking tires on new tractors, my first mistake.. #18  
Hope it lasts you a long time.

/ So I've been kicking tires on new tractors, my first mistake.. #19  
That is a very nice looking tractor. I've been impressed with LS.

Thanks guys I'm a little concerned about the tier stuff but from what I gather these xr4100 series diesels have regens at every 50 hours vs 4 hours with the 4000 series. I guess I'll find out how it holds up though hahaa