So, what's YOUR idea of the perfect place to live?

/ So, what's YOUR idea of the perfect place to live? #81  
Most of the sates he listed I have been in to hunt or spend time in and I loved them all but as someone said at our age I like to be removed but close to civilization.
I laughed real hard on the above comment. No civilization in these states? Heard of Seattle, Denver, Salt Lake City?

Utah
Idaho
Montana
Washington
Colorado

/ So, what's YOUR idea of the perfect place to live? #82  
Maybe it's better when you're riding a really slow horse?

It's never good.

People live where the environment allows it the easiest. Where there's no people, it's not very appealing. Unless of course you are Jeremiah Johnson. :)

/ So, what's YOUR idea of the perfect place to live? #83  
Sub Farmer...after of looking for my retirement location for 15 years I can honestly say that for me, I found the perfect place. Hancock County Tennessee...been here 8 years and I still would not trade my place for any other nationwide. 100 ac, abundant clean water, low taxes, low govt rules & regs, low crime, no big industry, good neighbors & 4 seasons. I call this area "Beyond the sticks" because it it literally off the beaten path and I thank the Lord I am here every day!

/ So, what's YOUR idea of the perfect place to live? #84  
Kepler-442b

most-earth-like-planets-discovered-kepler-438b-most-earth-like-these-are-the-planets-we-are-look.jpg

But seriously. I really like New England.
All seasons, ocean, mountains, not heavily populated, etc..

“If you don't like the weather in New England now, just wait a few minutes.”
― Mark Twain