Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this.

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #11  
Good one, we don't even own a wheel barrow anymore or if we do, I sure don't know where it is.

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #12  
My wheelbarrow is a dump trailer for the lawnmower & I don't have a FEL for the tractor yet. :D:laughing:

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #13  
What's a wheelbarrow?

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #14  
I have a nice big, two wheeled, wheel barrow that we use constantly. During the winter it is used to haul the firewood to the house. I would like to buy a wagon to haul the firewood but I have never gotten around to buying one. I want the wagon to free up the wheel barrow.

For heavy stuff I will use the tractor but I won't start the tractor for five minutes of work or for something it is just easier to do with the wheel barrow.

Does this mean I loose my TBN Card?

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #15  
I have a nice big, two wheeled, wheel barrow that we use constantly. During the winter it is used to haul the firewood to the house. I would like to buy a wagon to haul the firewood but I have never gotten around to buying one. I want the wagon to free up the wheel barrow.

For heavy stuff I will use the tractor but I won't start the tractor for five minutes of work or for something it is just easier to do with the wheel barrow.

Does this mean I loose my TBN Card?

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

I think you get one of those like the NRA gives when you sign your kids up, kind of an honorary thing I think. :laughing:

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #16  
I still have my wheelbarrow, several years ago needed to mix 20 or 25 bags of sakrete .Went in the basement and all most had wheelbarrow to the outside door. Thought for a min put wheelbarrow back where I found it, went got the tractor and fel out mixed the concrete and then took it over dumped it where it was needed. Oh so much easier ,,,,plus some seat time.

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this.
Well, in my defense, we actually use the wheelbarrow to haul stuff around the yard, muck the stalls and in the gardens (fenced with raised beds).

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #18  
Tractor don't fit in the stalls so its wheel barrow time.

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #19  
before I bought a tractor the wheelbarrow was my "number one" tool...The only time I have used it since is when mixing concrete...

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #20  
You should have said you wanted the exercise. It would have at least been an attempt to save some face.