Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this.

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #21  
my wife will not use the tractor. She went out and bought her own wheel barrow a couple years ago, because mine had a flat tire. Course you know those wheels never hold air, so now I keep having to put air in her tire. I also have a nice dump cart she could pull with the riding mower, she won't use it either.

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #22  
Wheel barrow......that's how we taught our kids to walk on their hind legs!:wink:

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #23  
My wheel barrow is orange and says "RTV 900" on the side. :)

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #24  
   / Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #25  
You'll then realize if you had a backhoe attachment on the back you can back to the compost pile, scoop some in your hoe... drive to flowers and reach out OVER them to sprinkle compost around the area.

When we were reconfiguring some rock areas we needed dirt. I'd get a loader full and my back bucket full (2' wide bucket in back) I'd use the hoe to reach out and get the dirt where I coudn't reach around/over something with the front loader.

(any excuse for more attachments is a good excuse)

/ Some days I think I am smart, but then there are days like this. #26  
We use our wheel barrow to move firewood from outside to the wood stove in the basement. It hasn't been anywhere else in nearly two years since I got the MX5100 with FEL!