Some thoughts on Kioti vs. Kubota B-series

/ Some thoughts on Kioti vs. Kubota B-series #11  
<font color="blue"> I think the tread width you have listed for the Kubota is the minimum tread width. I'm pretty sure it can be widened.
</font>
In the literature they are both listed as minimum tread width's.

(See my edit above regarding loader lift heights.)

Don

/ Some thoughts on Kioti vs. Kubota B-series #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( In the literature they are both listed as minimum tread width's. )</font> In all fairness to MarshallTractor, the overall width of the CK20 at minimum tread width is 44.1". The maximum tread width is 37", which is fixed if using the R4 tires from what I can figure out from my confusing owner's manual. As the R4s are already wider than the ag tires, the tread width can't be changed while using them. With ag tires, the minimum tread width is 35, maximum 37. This could be all wrong as NOTHING is clear in the Kioti manual, but I'm pretty sure the tread width is fixed with R4s. I'll just have to go measure center to center sometime and see exactly what they are, but that's the word from the book. The lift caps are correct, both measured from 24" out, not at the lift point which is higher. Kubota usually lists both, Kioti usually lists from 24". John

/ Some thoughts on Kioti vs. Kubota B-series #13  
Kiotijohn,

While your out measuring your wheels one item that has not been mentioned is the superior visibility over the curved arms of the loader and the sloped hood of the CK20.

Don

/ Some thoughts on Kioti vs. Kubota B-series #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ... the superior visibility over the curved arms of the loader and the sloped hood of the CK20.

Don )</font>

That was a huge selling point for me. Plus it also looks really sleek.