sources for quality front chains?

/ sources for quality front chains?
Thanks folks- west also has an issue with access from europe so i'll just check it out when i get back

I get mine at Bluejay Industrial in Hayden, Idaho. They can make any size you want. Not too far from you.
Bluejay for the win - thanks you
They have been great- they had hardened diamond pattern chains with wear studs (looks kinda like an aquiline of OFA) that they adapted from 27x9-14 and they are one the way to me for a better price shipped than many of the 4 link regular chain ladders i was seeing.

Diamond pattern chains for that 27x8.5-15 seem to be tough to find. I wonder if 27x9-14 chains would fit? There are several options I see out there for that size. Some are alloy studded chains.

Wesco has several options for 27x9-14 chains

Others probably do as well.

Some of these studded chains have a fairly high profile. If you are using them on front wheels, you'll want to check the clearance carefully, especially with the wheels fully turned. If clearance is a concern, the square link diamond pattern chains have a lower profile but still have pretty good traction (they are also claimed to be friendlier to pavement).
John- you were right, they can be shortened and wesco had a style that looked good - they said they couldn't be shipped but it turns out the get them from Blue Jay who will so -win
Thanks

To round this thread out- I have heading to me a shortened alloy diamond chain with wear bars from Bluejay- they were helpful and fast and quite reasonable

they look like this - 153$ shipped- which seems great

hopefully they work well
1702522207834.png

/ sources for quality front chains? #25  
Funny, I found out the same thing when I tried to order chains for my UTV. Wesco and Bluejay are the same company, Wesco only ships to Canada, Bluejay ships to the US. I ordered those same style chains to fit the 27x9-12 tires on my UTV. Should be here tomorrow.

Correct and bluejay is the only one set-up to modify the chains
so the answer I got on those chains for 27x8.5x15 was a no from wesco and i'll get 'er done for you right away from bluejay. They get a thumbs up from me so far

/ sources for quality front chains? #27  
I had a set of Aqualine MPC chains on the rear of a kubota. They worked really well and I left them on all year. There low pro, hardened euro net style.

/ sources for quality front chains? #28  
I received my new Aqualine MPC for the rear yesterday, looking forward to put them to work. I upgraded from Duo239's that I wasn't all that satisfied with.

john,
did those chains arrive? still waiting here
if so how do they look?

/ sources for quality front chains? #30  
They are looking good. I have not put them on my UTV yet. I'm hoping I got the right size. The bag they came in lists a bunch of tire sizes, and mine is not on the list. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

It's probably my own fault. Bluejay's web site did not show this style chain in my tire size (due to a website issue, not that they don't make them). Their sister company, Wesco, did show it. When I called to order, I ordered the size shown on the Wesco site. The guy at Bluejay suggested the next size bigger for my tire size, but also felt that these would fit. So I may be a bit tight on the fit. If it doesn't fit my UTV tires, it might fit the front tires on my tractor.