Specs for new 3320

/ Specs for new 3320 #31  
Depends on the type of "skid steer" bucket. The JD skid steer foundry bucket is shaped/sized like a CUT bucket and more HD than the HD JD CUT buckets. The vast majority of skid steer buckets are low profile which have a long bottom. Not good for a CUT bucket.

Thanks.....that's what I was trying to say:thumbsup:

Do the foundry buckets use the skid-steer mount?

/ Specs for new 3320 #32  
   / Specs for new 3320 #33  
The skid steer stuff is nice but I opted for the 73" HD CUT bucket because we have several QA implements already for it. My friend has a tooth bar and I don't, sometimes it's nice to have a bucket without the bar, also I have pallet forks.

Rob

/ Specs for new 3320 #34  
The skid steer stuff is nice but I opted for the 73" HD CUT bucket because we have several QA implements already for it. My friend has a tooth bar and I don't, sometimes it's nice to have a bucket without the bar, also I have pallet forks.

Rob

That's why there are more than one choice out there. I'm in the opposite situation. I have more skid-steer attachments at my disposal so it's skid-steer for me. You have more QA attachements so, it's QA for you! It boils down to what works for each individual. :thumbsup: