Sprayer SPRAYER QUESTION

/ SPRAYER QUESTION #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I missed the post about whoever uses a little diesel fuel in with their sprayer to keep things lubricated. Do you add this to the rinse, or when exactly? And how much per 100gal of water?? )</font>

I'd be "whoever".... Don't mix it with the rinse...

First off, this applies to ROLLER PUMPS, and not the "on demand" 12V RV pumps (diaphram)

Take the hose(s) loose from the pump, and fill the pump with diesel fuel. (It's MUCH easier to clean out than oil) That will protect the metal parts of the pump from corrosion. Liquid fertilizers, fungasides, and glyphosate (Round-Up) are extremely corrosive. They will destroy a pump in short order if measures aren't taken to protect it.

/ SPRAYER QUESTION #22  
I've used the blue colored dye when spraying my pastures and quickly discovered that blue on green does not make a easily seen mixture. I wish I could find the orange colored stuff.

/ SPRAYER QUESTION #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've used the blue colored dye when spraying my pastures and quickly discovered that blue on green does not make a easily seen mixture. I wish I could find the orange colored stuff. )</font>

Try looking in my duck pond......... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'll try to get a name/vendor and post the info first chance...