starting a Stihl saw

/ starting a Stihl saw #61  
<font color="blue">Would by any chance, would that old sawmill on RT #8 north of Winsted be your place? </font>

Hiya Scott - Sorry I didn't respond sooner, just a little bit of "perfectionism" kicking in - still haven't quite "kicked" that habit completely. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I didn't post sooner because I didn't want to admit that I wasn't familiar with that old sawmill - ain't we human beings funny critters? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I've been asking around but haven't found out anything yet, but I'm gonna find that darn thing if it takes me until next Christmas.

My place is right on the Farmington River, on Rt. 179 (River Road), near Rts. 44 and 202 in Canton.

Take care, John

PS - To those who want to experience the ultimate in chain saw performance: /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

More chain saw sharpening tips on the way soon, including exactly how to use those two jigs. You have ordered them already, haven't you? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ starting a Stihl saw #62  
If you have problems starting a Stihl you've either got a lemon or you are not following the instructions. I've had two in the last ten years and both start as advertised. Stihl is the saw of choice in this area, I personally know three others who own one ... no complaints.