Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,641  
No. They were cult like followers because anybody who bought another brand was met with derision for having the nerve to buy something different...
I looked at them before I bought my MTL. Aside from the price difference, I didn't like writing them an interest free loan. Then I followed their link to their FB page... and saw some of the most unprofessional behavior I have ever witnessed. Somebody had written a letter of complaint about a purchase so they posted it, and everyone took turns ripping the guy apart. After seeing that there was no way I would do business with them.

I won't dispute that is your opinion. Yet there were a lot of other manufacturers who do the same, without the hype and/or pyramid scheme business plan.
Jstpssng,

I came to the same conclusions when I was shopping for attachments. No other company needed my funds for over 6 weeks before shipping product. Like you, I ended up with an MTL grapple for half the price and it has been good so far. Bought their pallet forks as well in a combo deal. I ended up getting all my attachments from other suppliers and have not had problems yet.

I never waited longer than about 2 weeks for delivery except for a 1/2" SSQA plate I ordered from eBay; and I had a full refund 2 days after I complained about the late delivery. I order the SSQA plate from another vendor and had it in less than a week.

EA did not run a good business. I have managed two manufacturing companies and did not fall off the turnip turck. Red flags were there. If you and I saw them, others did too, but chose to ignore them.

It is astounding EA was able to get fianncing for the expansion. A company that does not have sufficient cash flow to support day to day operations. will not be able to fund something like that. I suspect their bean counter may have some issues to explain.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,642  
CC companies charge so much in interest to customers who carry balances on their cards that they have quite a pool of money to absorb losses.
yeah, hard to shed a tear for the CC crooks who are in the business of usury.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,643  
LOL. Your reasoning and mine are polar opposite. So you believe that it's okay for someone to make a sketchy purchase for the sole reason that the CC company will take the hit for them? 🫣

Oh, and your reasoning is simply because they can afford it. SMH
LOL. How could I have known it was a "sketchy" purchase? 🫣
I received 3 attachments in the time that was predicted.
My belief at the time was EA was ordering material in bulk as they received enough orders.
The FACT remains I have 3 quality attachments.
Hindsight is always 20/20. Don't be an ignoramus.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,644  
So, the credit card companies “eating” others mistakes/issues is a real long term solution?
Long term solution? EA is out of business.
But I would think most of us use our credit card for the protection it offers.

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,645  
Most people use a CC because they don't have the money to buy what they are purchasing. Otherwise CC companies wouldn't be in business. I'm pretty sure I haven't made an ignorant statement about EA or Ted. You on the other hand totally miss the point of the conversation. When you bought something from Ted, you let him use your money from the time of purchase until the order showed up. That's a sketchy business. Those types of Ponzi schemes don't last. Ignoramus? Who is the ignoramus? You're very lucky you didn't get bagged by Ted. Enjoy your EA implements. I hope you don't need a part.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,646  
Ya'll are running out of sticks to beat this dead horse?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,647  
Most people use a CC because they don't have the money to buy what they are purchasing. Otherwise CC companies wouldn't be in business. I'm pretty sure I haven't made an ignorant statement about EA or Ted. You on the other hand totally miss the point of the conversation. When you bought something from Ted, you let him use your money from the time of purchase until the order showed up. That's a sketchy business. Those types of Ponzi schemes don't last. Ignoramus? Who is the ignoramus? You're very lucky you didn't get bagged by Ted. Enjoy your EA implements. I hope you don't need a part.

You sound like my wife. Your memory becomes very short when you are trying to ignore facts or reasoning and then make outlandish claims.

So you believe that it's okay for someone to make a sketchy purchase for the sole reason that the CC company will take the hit for them

It was not a sketchy purchase when I bought the implements. So your second point of "sole reason that the CC company will take the hit for them" is irrelevant.

I don't have facts to back up your claim about "most people use a CC because they don't have the money to buy what they are purchasing".

I personally use a CC because I get cash back and it protects me from frauds and thieves. In 40 years I have NEVER owed on a credit card.

But here are FACTS why you should use a credit card for the majority of your purchases.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,648  
It was a sketchy purchase. Just because you didn't get bagged doesn't change the fact that you got taken advantage of by loaning Ted money and could have just as easily been a victim. You make a stupid purchase based on the premise that the CC company will refund your money if you get screwed. Why don't you ask the opinion of some of the guys that did. I honestly think if he got that business up and running again you would buy something else from him.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,649  
Why is this discussion happening? People buy things because they believe the company is honest and has what they want. Sometimes the company is dishonest and people get burned. No reason to blame the customer. I bought a Fred Cain plow from EA and received it promptly within 2 weeks. They didn’t build the implement, just acted as the middleman. Based on that experience, I would have bought another implement from the company if I was in the market at the time. I looked at their rear blade, but ended up buying cash and carry from a local dealer. No reason to blame the customers for getting burned.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,650  
It was a sketchy purchase. Just because you didn't get bagged doesn't change the fact that you got taken advantage of by loaning Ted money and could have just as easily been a victim. You make a stupid purchase based on the premise that the CC company will refund your money if you get screwed. Why don't you ask the opinion of some of the guys that did. I honestly think if he got that business up and running again you would buy something else from him.
Yep. You respond just like my wife would. 😆

Congrats! You just made my Ignore list! 🥰