Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #21  
Heck.. alot of early radio tube equipment wasn't much more than the tube.. and perhaps some caps and resistors. You could almost get by with a tube tester, and some other rudimentary testing equipment back then.. kinda funny..

Soundguy

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #22  
Here is some more (public) info on this business and several related businesses:

Don Jones
PO Box 864195
Plano, Texas 75086-4195
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HYDRAULICHOSEFITTINGS.COM
Created on: 01-Jan-01
Expires on: 01-Jan-06
Last Updated on: 13-Apr-04

Administrative Contact:
Jones, Don don.jones@verizon.net
PO Box 864195
Plano, Texas 75086-4195
United States
Technical Contact:
Jones, Don don.jones@verizon.net
PO Box 864195
Plano, Texas 75086-4195
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
ST-NS1.YAHOO.COM
NS5.STORE.YAHOO.COM

Alamo Compressed Air Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 864195
Plano, TX 75086 USA

Phone: 972-985-9780
Fax: 972-398-6050
Website Includes Pricing ($)
Info email: info@airhosereels.com
Quote email: sales@airhosereels.com
Company Type: Distributor

AirHoseSupply.com
AirHoseReels.com
P.O. Box 864195
Plano, TX 75086-4195

1013 Linda Lane
Plano, TX 75075

Phone: 972-612-3622
Fax: 972-612-7119
sales@hoseandsupply.com

MarineandRVProducts.com
Contact us @ Phone: 972-612-3622, Fax: 972-612-7119
or email: sales@MarineandRVProducts.com

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #23  
Jeff:

You beat me to it. Just did a whois also got the same info.

For those that have had your cc charged and haven't received your items you will get remediation from your bank. I agree w/ Mad, I baught from them a few months ago and got good service. In fact, there was some confusion in the order and received a call from a gentleman seeking clarification. Don't know the name as the wife took the call while I was a work.

I do agree that if there are some unfortunate incidents that have prevented the business from fullfilling it's obligation that the web site should be shut down and no further orders should be taken.

Regards,
Kevin

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #24  
<font color="blue"> Jeff:

You beat me to it. Just did a whois also got the same info. </font>

A while back I came up with some similar info as well...

Can't help but think my search was a "whowas" though... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just did a whois also got the same info.)</font>

How/what do you type it as. Can you give me an example? Thanks. Gerard

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #26  
Go here Network Solutions and up at the very top is a link for Whois. Type in the doamin name and extension ie... .com, .net, etc and it will return the information like what Jeff posted.

This is freely available information and public and is one of the things you agree to when you register a domain. We have over 15 domains registerd through work to which I am listed as on each. We've used this information to buy domains and even in trademark infringment cases.

You can also do a whois on your computer with small utilities that will query a DNS server for the domain name of an ip.

Regards,
Kevin

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #27  
Thanks for the reply Kevin. Gerard

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #28  
I tried to return some parts and they would not respond. But I had received them very fast..

Jim

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #29  
I tried the Whois site for some websites that I knew the folks involved. It appears to only show the person who registered the site, which is not necessarily the person running the business. Many people pay someone else to register and build their site, from what I understand.

Does this make sense, or am I off base here? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #30  
You are correct.

Whois is not a very good method for finding out information on a business, although sometimes it can produce the desired results.