Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #31  
Probably a year ago I ordered fittings and adapters from this guy on several occasions with great success. Shortly after, I ordered about 20 hoses and he seemed to disappear. I finally got them after about a month. He would not respond to email or phone calls. I had long since bought the hoses elsewhere and these became spares. I'd say he is a broker of sorts and his fittings guy is good and his hose guy isn't. I'll never use him again.

Since then we bought our own hose machine and life is better indeed. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #32  
Dave if you don't mind my asking, how much did your hose machine set you back? Is it manual or electric?

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #33  
Great to see this kind of feedback. Too bad that a TBN advertiser would have this kind of service issues...

I wonder if there is any way there could be a service indicator for these folks, kinda like eBay's feedback ratings. But, then again, maybe this is best.

Too bad, though, because we all benefit so much from tbn, you would like to be comfortable supporting the advertisers.

Still its caveat emptor...