Stolen Kubota M7060

/ Stolen Kubota M7060
I noticed that too, Eagle.

SDT

Sorry if I misled, I was going by a sales brochure that I had on the model (it is one of those that covers a wide range),
In fact it was probably M9960 if indeed it was 100 hp (but could have been M 8560.)

In the brochure they all look the same and since I never operated it I am not that knowledgeable as to the specifics.
He had asked me on Thursday to stop at a dealer to explore short term availability of a replacement in that HP range.

He's a funny guy.
Attends a trade show in Reno every year but never gambles a cent but then gambles on everything else, like no collision on vehicles and park a tractor out in plain view (usually unlocked) 6 trailers also in plain view usually unlocked as well.
He's simply too trusting a soul.
Also believes that no matter what, if they want it the pros will find a way.
And actually proven since they used a 'tilt and load' (caught on camera) and were in and out in about 5 mins.
Naturally wearing hoodies and the tags were obscured.

Last edited:
   / Stolen Kubota M7060 #13  
Sorry if I misled, I was going by a sales brochure that I had on the model (it is one of those that covers a wide range),
In fact it was probably M9960 if indeed it was 100 hp (but could have been M 8560.)

In the brochure they all look the same and since I never operated it I am not that knowledgeable as to the specifics.
He had asked me on Thursday to stop at a dealer to explore short term availability of a replacement in that HP range.

He's a funny guy.
Attends a trade show in Reno every year but never gambles a cent but then gambles on everything else, like no collision on vehicles and park a tractor out in plain view (usually unlocked) 6 trailers also in plain view usually unlocked as well.
He's simply too trusting a soul.
Also believes that no matter what, if they want it the pros will find a way.
And actually proven since they used a 'tilt and load' (caught on camera) and were in and out in about 5 mins.
Naturally wearing hoodies and the tags were obscured.

A little common sense would go a long way. It's people such as this that driving premiums up on everyone.

/ Stolen Kubota M7060 #14  
Yeah... Leaving stuff out in the open invites trouble, but not everyone can shed their equipment. I really hope that no one steals my equipment, because I am honestly afraid of what I might do.
Watched a YouTube video recently of a guy in Norway that had a high end Honda snowblower and trailer stolen (rental). He found the GPS and battery removed from the blower and left in a parking lot. He got the blower back through a social media campaign and the police, but the owner was very relaxed about the whole affair. I would be in jail.

/ Stolen Kubota M7060 #15  
Yeah... Leaving stuff out in the open invites trouble, but not everyone can shed their equipment. I really hope that no one steals my equipment, because I am honestly afraid of what I might do.
Watched a YouTube video recently of a guy in Norway that had a high end Honda snowblower and trailer stolen (rental). He found the GPS and battery removed from the blower and left in a parking lot. He got the blower back through a social media campaign and the police, but the owner was very relaxed about the whole affair. I would be in jail.

A guy buying $40+ worth of equipment should be able to afford a $5k (max) carport big enough to house his equipment. Even though my house is set in 1000 ft from the rd, nestled with trees I still bought a boxed eave carport to house my new tractor and implements as well as my new side by side. My stuff could still get stolen but I reduced my probability of it happening. Also installed security cameras. I need to install some type of kill switch for the tractor though.

/ Stolen Kubota M7060 #16  

I`m with yah all the way. Somebody touches my stuff, there`s gonna be a problem real quick. They wont like what happens to them i`ll guarantee it!

But officer, i dont understand why he kept ramming his own head into the concrete floor 64 times before he stopped.

/ Stolen Kubota M7060 #17  
A guy buying $40+ worth of equipment should be able to afford a $5k (max) carport big enough to house his equipment. Even though my house is set in 1000 ft from the rd, nestled with trees I still bought a boxed eave carport to house my new tractor and implements as well as my new side by side. My stuff could still get stolen but I reduced my probability of it happening. Also installed security cameras. I need to install some type of kill switch for the tractor though.

Agreed!
I have my security system that comes right to my cell phone as soon as you enter my property and ANY of my buildings. And who would have thought we would have had to come to this, today.
Everything i own, has an electric fuel pump... i installed water proof kill switches to the fuel pump circuits and located them in an area i only know about. Everything i own is locked in my garage`s too.

/ Stolen Kubota M7060 #18  
Recent posts have talked about what would happened to the perp if caught. The only way I would shoot someone is if my life is in danger. In Texas I believe you have the right to shoot a thief on your property but I'm not sure I could do that. As my retired military brother told me "A man worth shooting once, is worth shooting twice", meaning, I suppose that a dead man tells no tales.

/ Stolen Kubota M7060 #19  

Yup....you would be in jail for..... assault & battery?....murder?
Is the loss of any type of machinery/equipment really worth years in jail?
Maybe for you!
Not for me!

/ Stolen Kubota M7060 #20  
A simple thing like inserting a blown fuse where a good fuse is needed will greatly slow up the theft process.