Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #1  

Complete Turf Care

Veteran Member
Tractor
2022 Kubota Grand L6060 (no loader), 2017 Kubota Grand L6060, 2011 Kubota L5740 HSTC-3, 1997 Kubota M4700
This tractor was stolen between March 24 and March 26 in Crowley, Louisiana. It is a New Holland TC 45 that belongs to my nephew. The plow was also stolen.
It was parked in an old shed, and the key was not anywhere near it.

tractor1.jpg
tractor2.jpg
tractor3.jpg

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #2  
That stinks. I hope they show up for him.

Last edited:
   / Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #3  
Do you have a serial# for it, I think that might help if you posted the last 4 #s of it.
That way if anyone sees it the can check it out for you...

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #4  
I hate thieves . . . hope you can find it. Might be someone on the inside?

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #5  
That sucks. I keep my keys in, semi locked in a barn. If someone wanted to get in, wouldn't be hard. Only thieves around here are
drug addicts, crackheads. I seriously doubt they would be able to start it. Heck, in winter, sometimes I have trouble.

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #6  
What plow, I don't see a plow in any of the picts..

SR

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #8  
That sucks and the worst part is they already have a good head start on him, maybe someone can check around and ask all the locals just maybe someone saw something or heard something however unlikely. A thief has the advantage over a working man because he has to get some sleep after working all day and a dope head thief he usually sleeps by day and then strikes at night.

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #10  
That sucks. I keep my keys in, semi locked in a barn. If someone wanted to get in, wouldn't be hard. Only thieves around here are
drug addicts, crackheads. I seriously doubt they would be able to start it. Heck, in winter, sometimes I have trouble.
Keys for most farm tractors can be easily purchased. One would think that due to high cost of tractors the manufacturers would assign the tractors their own individual ignition switch key.