Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45
What plow, I don't see a plow in any of the picts..

SR
My apologies. The red implement you see in the third picture is what I was referring to. Around here, it is what many people refer to as a plow. I know many people know it as a disc, or a disk, or a disk harrow, and some even call it choppers.

I assume that what many people call a plow, is also what I call a 'bottom plow'. We don't see many of those around here.

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #12  
Sorry for his loss, I would hate losing my TC. Local law enforcement doesn't do much to investigate equipment theft. The information gets entered into the NCIC database. They hope an agency stumbles across a theft ring and checks to see if any of the equipment was entered as stolen.

If you live in Texas or Oklahoma there is another investigation avenue available. I am a member of the Texas & Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association (TSCRA). Even though I don't raise cattle, I can still join for $150/yr. I consider it as an insurance cost, just like my ag insurance. The TSCRA employs 30 investigators commissioned by Texas DPS as Special Texas Rangers. They are Texas and Oklahoma commissioned peace officers. Their sole job is to investigate crimes against members, particularly livestock theft (rustling) and equipment theft. Plus members get free admission to the Fort Worth Stock Show and free ag education,

Theft and Law - Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association

The blue TSCRA sign on our gates help steer crooks to other pastures, literally, to commit their crimes. They don't like the idea of the Texas Rangers coming after them.

1711714302820.png

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #13  
I would post a generous reward. I think that's about the only hope of recovery with tractors, trailers, etc. Someone around there knows about it. Entice them to snitch on their buddies.

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #14  
i might have missed it in earlier posts, but is it well insured, like replacement cost ?

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45
i might have missed it in earlier posts, but is it well insured, like replacement cost ?
I don’t know if he has insurance on it. It belongs to my nephew. I sold it to him 5 or 6 years ago.

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #16  
CH4Ohio has the right idea. I used to be the creditor of many. A sister gave up the location of her brother for $400. I wound collecting $80,000. A girlfriend for $200 gave up the location of her ex's auto for my repossession. It's not the value of the missing goods - it's the need of the informant for the reward money. Spend reward money on advertising, Craigslist, etc. Reward can be just a couple of thousand $
Good luck

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #17  
I’m sorry to hear about his loss it wouldn’t be a good day if I caught them doing it! Best of luck on recovery of your equipment sad times in this country our law enforcement has to be able to do there jobs!

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #18  
Sorry to hear about this. I can't imagine how horrible he must feel by having his tractor and disk stolen. Normally, I would guess that it's on its way to Mexico, and across the border the next day. This seems to be pretty common with Construction equipment, and high dollar farm tractors. But in this case, I'm guessing that it's somebody local. Probably High School kids out of school for Spring Break. Posting a reward and asking around might lead to where it's being hidden. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a few miles away in somebody's barn.

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #19  
Most likely it's someone you know that mentioned it to one of his friend that is a thief, I know someone that had a party about 20 of them at his place and within a week stuff started to disappear. Hope you get it back soon

/ Stolen Tractor - New Holland TC 45 #20  
People steal stuff everywhere these days.

Quick story. Saw foot prints on my driveway that I knew were not mine. Someone tried to steal my truck. But it was locked. The thief Went Down the road until they found an 18 month old truck with the keys in it and stole it.

Now my neighbors say that my place looks like no one lives here. I keep nothing outside of locked buildings.