Stolen Train & Trailer

/ Stolen Train & Trailer #1  

McCaskey

Silver Member
Be on the lookout
Anyone with information that would help locate this stolen train or trailer, please contact Buffalo Police A District at 716-851-4415 or Crime Stoppers at 716-867-6161
Stolen Train
61a68355841a6.image.jpg

61a685d19ce27.image.jpg

/ Stolen Train & Trailer #2  
Who the heck would steal something like that????
I hope they are caught and SEVERELY punished (5 years minimum with no parole, $500K fine)

/ Stolen Train & Trailer #3  
Who the heck would steal something like that????
I hope they are caught and SEVERELY punished (5 years minimum with no parole, $500K fine)
You don't get that much time for killing a stranger.

/ Stolen Train & Trailer #4  
You don't get that much time for killing a stranger.
Killing somebody?
Death penalty, 2 weeks after conviction

I don't mean to be a hardcase, but crime is rampant and some "DA's" and others who push for no bail...things like that, are doing this country no good

/ Stolen Train & Trailer #5  
Killing somebody?
Death penalty, 2 weeks after conviction

I don't mean to be a hardcase, but crime is rampant and some "DA's" and others who push for no bail...things like that, are doing this country no good
Roy my youngest is a parole officer, her hands have been tied . . . she wants to revoke someone for good reason, and they (her bosses) say no room at the inn. . .

/ Stolen Train & Trailer #6  
So what is the penalty in NY state for grand theft choo-choo?

/ Stolen Train & Trailer #7  
So what is the penalty in NY state for grand theft choo-choo?
Not much!! Likely a slap on the wrist at most.

The Buffalo news article also says the thieves were driving a Hummer H3 which seems like an awfully expensive and uncommon vehicle for the average thief.

/ Stolen Train & Trailer #9  
Roy my youngest is a parole officer, her hands have been tied . . . she wants to revoke someone for good reason, and they (her bosses) say no room at the inn. . .
Yeah...between the rock and a hard place...
Sucks, doesn't it?