stopping B 7100

/ stopping B 7100 #21  
The B-7100 has a fuel shut-off lever on the lower right side of the dash. It also has a decompression valve setup that is activated by a cable on the dash. If in question there is a old model which you must have or the newer model which doesn't have the decompression.

/ stopping B 7100 #22  
Hello Pierre.
I'm not sure what year your B7100 is.
When I stop the engine on my B7100 it states to pull the throttle lever back completely until the engine stops and than turn the key off,and never use the key to shut off the engine.

If you are having problem shutting the engine off check the throttle linkage.

Also when shutting of the engine, bring the engine rpm down to a slow idle.

By the sounds you don't have a wiring problem.

If you should need the basic infomation maybe I could help for I have a B7100HST,an there others on the forum with alot more knowledge than I.

How the weather over there in France?

Take care and stay safe.

Thomas..NH

B7100 HST also, but it has a fan behind the Radiator.
Has not run in 10 years, lots of wiring issues.

got it started today, and ran it a bit, tried to hook up a brush hog that was given to me, but the hardware on the Brush Hog is almost twice the diameter as the pins on the B7100, and the frame is way too wide for the 3 point hitch.
would take a bit of reconfiguration on the Brush Hog to make it work.

/

Attachments

• Brush Hog.jpg
    Brush Hog.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54
   / stopping B 7100 #23  
I bought my B7100DT new in 1978. Change the coolant every two years and you won't have any problems. Also install a screen (mine is plastic) in front of the radiator to keep it clean.

On the older models like mine the rear hubs would loosen up. On TBN I found out about a updated hub. I called the dealer and he had the hubs, both american made and chinese made. The american made cost twice as much, so I bought the chinese ones and they work great.

I have my rear wheels out wider, outside to outside on ag tires is 44 inches.