Straightening The SSQA?

/ Straightening The SSQA? #1  

npalen

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B9200 HSTD and Mahindra 3015

Edit: Looks like a good way to bend a cylinder rod.

/ Straightening The SSQA? #2  
Unlikely to bend a cylinder rod in tension

/ Straightening The SSQA? #3  
I'd watch the video but I don't have the patience to sit through 10 minutes of blathering by a guy who likes to hear himself talk about a subject he's clueless about for a 1 second clip that could have been a photo.

/ Straightening The SSQA? #4  
I'd watch the video but I don't have the patience to sit through 10 minutes of blathering by a guy who likes to hear himself talk about a subject he's clueless about for a 1 second clip that could have been a photo.
Am I seeing a different video? It was only 16 seconds long and showed how to fix the problem?

/ Straightening The SSQA? #5  
Interesting way to fix a bent SSQA. You want to get the wood just the right height.... or better yet use a split piece of pipe to lock the right hand cylinder, but worth a try.

/ Straightening The SSQA?
Unlikely to bend a cylinder rod in tension
True that. It just looks like the 2x6 could cause a problem if it got caught under the end of the cylinder barrel

/ Straightening The SSQA? #8  
People for the most part like to hear themselves talk on most YT video's anyway.

/ Straightening The SSQA?
The guy must have a really good eye judging by how quickly he approved the straightening process. I would have had to squint and look about a dozen times and then grab a square, straightedge or something. :)

/ Straightening The SSQA? #10  
The guy must have a really good eye judging by how quickly he approved the straightening process. I would have had to squint and look about a dozen times and then grab a square, straightedge or something. :)
Probably was the 3rd try, did the same thing and got somewhere the first time, closer the second and figured the third time was the charm