Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #11  
It also looks like, somewhere along the path of travel that would line up with an access hole. What about the hole in the center of the mounting bracket at the bottom?

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #12  
What if he removed the bolt I circled in red, would that allow him to swing it out enough to drive out the bolt? That one should be easier to remove because of the access hole and it is greasable.
FBEF88DD-3BD3-4CAA-AF72-C7AD0710E665.jpeg

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #14  
Yes, disassembling the mechanism a bit more so you can get to it would be my approach at this time. You need to get a ball joint press/c-clamp on it to push it out, based on what you are describing.

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #15  
That hole looks like it was cut out to access the bolt. It’s not An original hole.
What if he removed the bolt I circled in red, would that allow him to swing it out enough to drive out the bolt? That one should be easier to remove because of the access hole and it is greasable.
View attachment 749936

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #16  

Does that sickle bar have this type of bushing. If so a torch may be in order as the bushing will probably have to be replaced.

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #17  
hey all, my boyfriend just bought a used sickle bar cutter for his tractor. It came installed with a used and in rough shape knife bar , but ALSO came with a second knife bar. He want to removed the damaged one and put on the other one. The problem is that the knife head bolt is stuck … it just keeps turning like it has a rubber washer or something. Advice is welcome how to get this off.
Cut the nut off with a Dremel wheel. Then punch out the bolt.

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #18  
Try C-Clamp, if that doesn't work then use Torch!!

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #19  
Option 1. Put the nut back on and use it as is. Ledger plates look good and you can replace teeth with hammer, cold chisel and steel plate to pound on.
Option 2. Remove the yellow Bars and everything else holding them and take out the knife so you can drill/press out the bolt if you must. The bolt is likely rusted to a bushing in the bore. If the upper bolt does not come out see Option 1.
Like the song, "It don't come easy."
Option 3. Replace Boyfriend with one who does not have these problems!

/ Stuck knife head bolt — sickle bar cutter #20  
That bolt is not threaded into anything that I see because the nut is removed. If it spins freely, which it seems is true, it would slide right out if it weren't for the weight of the bar. If you lift up on the bar and relieve it's weight load on the bolt, you should be able to get it out.