Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #11  
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that does stuff like this. I've been pulled out several times over the years, but never from a pond! :laughing:

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #12  
It happens to the best.

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #13  
Great pics Jimmy, and thanks for sharing. I did something similar yesterday with my riding mower. The closer you get to the water, the nicer the results, but sometimes, you get just a little too close. The first year that I started mowing around my pond, I got stuck every single time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you had a good day, stuck or not.

Eddie

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this
Looks like you had a good day, stuck or not.

Eddie

Thanks. Yes my good man, a day stuck on the tractor is better than a day at the office in my book!

Here are some other stuck pics from earlier this year just to add some variety. I'm the guy on the tractor with the muddy hands!

Attachments

• stuck1.JPG
    stuck1.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 646
  • stuck2.JPG
    stuck2.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 537
  • stuck3.JPG
    stuck3.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 561
  • stuck4.JPG
    stuck4.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 589
   / Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #15  
Is it me or you really enjoy playing in mud???? :D Fun isn,t:D it Have a nice day, very nice photos your smile says everything:thumbsup:. Roger

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #16  
That's some nasty looking stuff right there :confused2:

Sure wish our soil would stay moist throughout the year!

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #17  
Did you try backing out?:laughing:

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #18  
I stuck mine in the pond twice last year. Both times I was just barely able to get out with the loader. I was further in, the ground was almost level but deceptivly wet, because the water was very low the banks are just as steep but higher. I had made a ramp for entering and exiting so there was only one way out wrecker or no.
I know about the pucker factor.

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #19  
I'm surprized that you didn't drop the box blade off, put the propeller on the PTO shaft and just drive it out of the pond :D

/ Stuck partly in pond. 2nd time I've done this #20  
Something similar happened to me a few years ago with my Massey 35. The front wheels got stuck real deep in a mud hole by the sea side. I used a jack and planks, but never managed to get out. The trouble was the tide was coming in and I had not much time left before the tractor was under sea water. After breaking a chain from my bush hog twice (not very strong but it was all we had), the neighbour's big agricultural tractor finally pulled me out in time.