Stupid is what Stupid does ...

/ Stupid is what Stupid does ... #31  
Funny how we adapt. If it's +5c in October we're freezing, +5c in April is T shirt weather.;)

/ Stupid is what Stupid does ... #32  
Funny how we adapt. If it's +5c in October we're freezing, +5c in April is T shirt weather.;)

so true so true. another example of that is my Mother whom moved in after my Dad died. she is hot in the Summer if the house is 75 and cold in the Winter is the house if 75

/ Stupid is what Stupid does ... #33  
HEY BUDDY YOU COULD BE LIKE ME AND MANY OTHERS WITH NO WINDOW OR CAB AND LIVING IN BC ITS PRETY COOL IN WINTER . BUT HEY I,M NOT COMPLANING I'LL DRIVE MY TRACTOR ANY TIME ,GLAD YOUR OK IT COULD HAVE BEEN MESSY

/ Stupid is what Stupid does ...
HEY BUDDY YOU COULD BE LIKE ME AND MANY OTHERS WITH NO WINDOW OR CAB AND LIVING IN BC ITS PRETY COOL IN WINTER . BUT HEY I,M NOT COMPLANING I'LL DRIVE MY TRACTOR ANY TIME ,GLAD YOUR OK IT COULD HAVE BEEN MESSY

I was like that and as I got older and when the time was right .... well I told myself I deserve some comfort.

The bad news is my dealer called today and seems as though there is a shipping and recieving problem and my glass has been delayed 14-21 days...oh well at least its on order!!

/ Stupid is what Stupid does ... #35  
so true so true. another example of that is my Mother whom moved in after my Dad died. she is hot in the Summer if the house is 75 and cold in the Winter is the house if 75

Hot and cold at the same temperature! You may need to control the indoor humidity. With low humidity, 95 can be cold and hot at 65 when it is high.

/ Stupid is what Stupid does ... #36  
Hot and cold at the same temperature! You may need to control the indoor humidity. With low humidity, 95 can be cold and hot at 65 when it is high.

good point Transit, In COlorado it is normally very low

Truck called and told me they had a delivery for me from Montana ... before unloading I saw glass pieces on the pallet ... yep upon inspection it was broke.

I told the driver ... it's just like the one I'm replacing...broke all to heck ... He said you don't want it??

So the dealer said he'll get another one ordered ............

/ Stupid is what Stupid does ... #38  
good point Transit, In COlorado it is normally very low

Today the wind is from the SW, the hi for the day is 68 and feels like 80 with the humidity at 62%.

/ Stupid is what Stupid does ... #39  
Transit,

What did the glass end up costing you?

-Mike

Transit,

What did the glass end up costing you?

-Mike

Well I'll answer this for myself, Transit may have needed glass as well ... mine was $303.00 plus freight ... no freight quote ... My dealer knows me well and said he would send me a ticket on it. At this point I don't know the total freight ... and will be waiting for another one to ship !!