Summer Diesel in Winter

/ Summer Diesel in Winter #11  
Sometimes I use summer fuel year round but I use an anti-gel additive such as PS white or Howes. I sometimes also add Bio-Kleen and or Clear-Diesel. Keeping the tank full over the winter reduces condensation and as someone said, the water separating funnel also helps. I don't think you can over-dose on the anti-gel when it gets bitterly cold.

DEWFPO

Overdosing is possible. In very high concentrations antigel products tend to be ineffective. Dosing above 2x adds no protection.

/ Summer Diesel in Winter
Thanks to all of you that replied. I will definitely be using some of your ideas and suggestions.

BTW, I recently got a new phone and when I tried to use my TBN app it says the app is no longer available at the App Store. I had to go in thru Google. Is that how folks have to log in now or is it just because I have a new phone?

/ Summer Diesel in Winter
I use a browser, not the app.

I guess that will now be the way to do it from now on. It was just so convenient to use the app. Oh well, maybe they will bring it back.

/ Summer Diesel in Winter #15  
I guess that will now be the way to do it from now on. It was just so convenient to use the app. Oh well, maybe they will bring it back.
Just checked the google play store and its still there. I use tapatalk and have both ott and tbn in one place. Are you using android or apple?

/ Summer Diesel in Winter #16  
It's still available for Apple.

/ Summer Diesel in Winter #18  
Summer diesel in the winter...Yep, that's what I have this year. I double dosed it with white bottle PS and checked a sample in my freezer. It was still in liquid form but was cloudy and had noticeable thicker stuff floating around. I bought some fresh fuel and dosed it with PS and tested it in the freezer. It was still cloudy but not as bad and it had no thicker stuff floating around. I have never had any running issues with the equipment all these years and have used SOME summer fuel mix, but I should have planned better this year. I think I will be testing fuel samples more in the freezer to understand this subject better.

/ Summer Diesel in Winter #19  
I have had no real issues with using doubled dosed White bottle PS summer diesel in Winter. I did add some PS fuel stabilizer/water dispersing additive with my last 5G of diesel which I run through a fuel/water separating funnel filling up the tractor.