Svl95-2s

/ Svl95-2s
LMAO. You bought a 1,600h DOA CTL with some shady DEF delete kit installed.

If it was cheap to fix the previous owner would be driving around in that SVL right now. If the machine isn't hot then he's probably financed a new machine with the down payment you gave him!

Have fun. Post your progress I will enjoy some entertainment.
It's not a hot machine I had the vin checked out at the kubota and police, I don't think it was a shady DEF delete I have the receipt from reimertuning he paid almost 4k for the delete. The person I bought it from was a foreigner he didn't speak great English I think he was Mexican or Philippines or maybe both lol. The ctl is a 2018 he had 4 that he bought new he has a cement business. He has workers that operate them. He didn't know the extent of the damage because he thought it was the def and had it deleted then after it wouldn't run after the delete he tried to take it to kubota and where he lived the kubota wouldn't look at it because of the delete. So he purchased another new ctl from them and listed the broken one for sale with make offer I was the first person to look at it and I didn't make a offer I asked what would he take. He said 15k I bought it on the spot. This machine is in great condition its a closed cab with a/c and has hydraulic quick hitch and came with forks bucket and a grapple root rake. I messaged him when I took it apart and found the damage he apologized and offered me my money back. I had several people offer to purchase it for 4 times the price before I found out what was wrong. And have had several people offer more than double what I paid after I pulled the head and found the damage. But I don't want to sell it I want to use it.I will let you know what total investment is once I'm up and running. The first thing I bought was a denso dst-i and diagmaster for 3k because I don't have a kubota dealer near me and it wasn't showing any codes on the display and a lot of people claimed that it could have codes and they not show up on the display. Which was the case it had some fuel codes once I hooked up to it. I will get some pictures of the machine to show you the condition of it.

/ Svl95-2s #12  
It's not a hot machine I had the vin checked out at the kubota and police, I don't think it was a shady DEF delete I have the receipt from reimertuning he paid almost 4k for the delete. The person I bought it from was a foreigner he didn't speak great English I think he was Mexican or Philippines or maybe both lol. The ctl is a 2018 he had 4 that he bought new he has a cement business. He has workers that operate them. He didn't know the extent of the damage because he thought it was the def and had it deleted then after it wouldn't run after the delete he tried to take it to kubota and where he lived the kubota wouldn't look at it because of the delete. So he purchased another new ctl from them and listed the broken one for sale with make offer I was the first person to look at it and I didn't make a offer I asked what would he take. He said 15k I bought it on the spot. This machine is in great condition its a closed cab with a/c and has hydraulic quick hitch and came with forks bucket and a grapple root rake. I messaged him when I took it apart and found the damage he apologized and offered me my money back. I had several people offer to purchase it for 4 times the price before I found out what was wrong. And have had several people offer more than double what I paid after I pulled the head and found the damage. But I don't want to sell it I want to use it.I will let you know what total investment is once I'm up and running. The first thing I bought was a denso dst-i and diagmaster for 3k because I don't have a kubota dealer near me and it wasn't showing any codes on the display and a lot of people claimed that it could have codes and they not show up on the display. Which was the case it had some fuel codes once I hooked up to it. I will get some pictures of the machine to show you the condition of it.
Thanks TripleS. There are those of us that are following along with the progress, hoping you get a nice machine after all is said and done. It'll be some work but worth it in the end.

As far as OEM vs aftermarket, I think with how new and valuable this machine is in other regards, it would pay to go OEM. If it was an older tractor or something, could be a different story.

/ Svl95-2s #13  
I for one believe the previous owner was clueless about the repair. Most people have more money than brains when it comes to equipment.

I hope you get it up and running right. If you bought it well, even spending 15-20k, you will have gotten a good machine that is now ready for years of use.

/ Svl95-2s #14  
   / Svl95-2s #15  
I agree 1600hrs is nothing, I think the warranty ends at 2k on those but only 2 years. Still has tons of life left.

/ Svl95-2s
If you need something quick, but of unknown parts used...

It says rebuilt by kubota service center with genuine oem kubota parts,
want it be the same thing if I have a machine shop rebuild with oem parts? The problem with the complete long block is they may not except mine for a core?

/ Svl95-2s #17  
It says rebuilt by kubota service center with genuine oem kubota parts,
want it be the same thing if I have a machine shop rebuild with oem parts? The problem with the complete long block is they may not except mine for a core?
Cores usually mean a rebuildable block. If you have another shop do it, it means your block is rebuildable.

/ Svl95-2s #18  
People are trashing the OP for buying this thing. We don’t know what he paid for it, maybe $200. He may get the thing running for less than half a new one. Good luck to the OP getting it going. The machine shop should tell you if it’s trashed or not.

/ Svl95-2s #19  
Is mike still a Mod?