Tahoe/Yukon for pulling a 25ft travel trailer.

/ Tahoe/Yukon for pulling a 25ft travel trailer. #41  
Another Agent from one of the downstate groups has a sweet Expedition EL and it's definitely a nice enough rig that I'd consider owning one. However, I'd be willing to bet that since the OP works for GM that it would be hard to buy an Expedition EL, which is so comparable to a Suburban, when he can probably get a hefty discount on a Suburban.

I am sure you are right but I think he gets a hefty discount on about any vehicle the UAW makes through his union. Thats the way it was for my uncle when he worked at Ford and for my dad at Stant.

Chris

/ Tahoe/Yukon for pulling a 25ft travel trailer.
I am sure you are right but I think he gets a hefty discount on about any vehicle the UAW makes through his union. Thats the way it was for my uncle when he worked at Ford and for my dad at Stant.

Chris

I have nothing against Ford's (the wife sold and drove them for many years). "I" prefer the Surburban/Yukon. I like the solid axle and just think it looks better IMHO. I could get into a Ford Expedition EL for around the same money. If she wants to look at the Ford, I have no problems with that.