Taking responsabilty for my actions.

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions.
Yes, we do live in the USA and have the freedom of speech, but this site is a private area not unlike a club or a business. It has rules that we agreed to upon signing up, and must abide with as per what the site owner and admin posted if we want to be members. If we violate the membership agreement, then we are setting ourselves up to have our membership revoked. I have no problems with abiding with the membership agreement if I want to remain as a member.

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions.
Doc_Bob said:
You apologized. No drive by shooting for you!
Bob

ROFLMAO!!!
lool.gif
No jihad either! :D

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions. #13  
63DH8 said:
I've always been one to take responsibility for my action, especially when I step on my third appendage...

So ,am I the only one here who has no idea what a third appendage is? The only guess I might have makes little sense in this context.

Cliff

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions. #14  
No need to apologize. If people read things into something you posted that you didn't say, too bad. PC is for a sissy that has nothing better to do than complain about what others say and do. I see that every day here in Ma. It is a sad world we live in. But if they say it, it's ok, right.

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions. #15  
Cliff_Johns said:
So ,am I the only one here who has no idea what a third appendage is? The only guess I might have makes little sense in this context.

Cliff
I'm pretty impressed that he can actually step on it?:D :) :eek:

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions. #16  
It takes a real Man to walk and step on it at the same time!!!!:D:eek::rolleyes:

Also to write such a literate, explanatory and eloquent apology!

Now, time for that cup of java!

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions. #17  
63DH8 said:
Yes, we do live in the USA and have the freedom of speech, but this site is a private area not unlike a club or a business. It has rules that we agreed to upon signing up, and must abide with as per what the site owner and admin posted if we want to be members. If we violate the membership agreement, then we are setting ourselves up to have our membership revoked. I have no problems with abiding with the membership agreement if I want to remain as a member.

I guess I have to look at the "other side" of the coin you just flipped. Maybe you and I live in the US, but not every member here lives there or originated there. This is a worldwide forum with members from numerous countries. I've seen posts from Africa, Australia, Wales, Saudia Arabia, France, Canada, Turkey, England......I could go on and on. If it could be offensive to a religion or to someone's heritage or upbringing, then it probably doesn't belong here at TBN. Never has this forum been limited to private members, everyone in the world is welcome to read your posts.

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions. #18  
Just saying you think your tractor is great offends some people.

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions. #19  
I hate I didnt' get to read the post before it was pulled. Sounds like it was pretty humorous. (Hope that doesn't offend anyone;)

/ Taking responsabilty for my actions. #20  
"Just saying you think your tractor is great offends some people."

It only offends those who wish they could afford or have your tractor. I think it is more out of jealousy than anything. I get picked on sometimes locally for owning a Cub Cadet. People ask why I didn't by a Kubota. I would have bought a Kubota if I could have found the equivalent of my Cub for the same price.