TBN upgrade wish list.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #32  
Somebody here on TBN tipped me off to using Google as a search for TBN. In Google, type your search followed by site:tractorbynet.com and it works like a charm. A better built in search function is needed though.

I use that site switch a lot on different websites. Very powerful.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #33  
My only complaint is when I click on a photo thumb on a post half way or more down a page, and then click the back arrow, I end up back at the top of the page and must scroll back down to the post with the photos. I have been on other forums where when I click back, I am right where I was. I know I can right-click and open in new tab or window, I prefer going back and forth. Otherwise Tractorbynet is overall the best forum I subscribe to.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #34  
My only complaint is when I click on a photo thumb on a post half way or more down a page, and then click the back arrow, I end up back at the top of the page and must scroll back down to the post with the photos. I have been on other forums where when I click back, I am right where I was. I know I can right-click and open in new tab or window, I prefer going back and forth. Otherwise Tractorbynet is overall the best forum I subscribe to.
Are you using a MAC? This happens when I'm using my Macbook, but not when I'm using my Dell.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #35  
Somebody here on TBN tipped me off to using Google as a search for TBN. In Google, type your search followed by site:tractorbynet.com and it works like a charm. A better built in search function is needed though.

I updated my sig with a hyperlink to that thread. :thumbsup:

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #36  
One thing that I find a bit annoying.
I like to use the "Today's Posts".

However, you can't refresh the page as apparently the site encodes a number with the search.

Anyway...
Refreshable links for "Today's Posts" & "New Posts".

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #37  
   / TBN upgrade wish list. #38  
Thanks,

So, the icon shortcuts along the top bar should direct to those links.

/ TBN upgrade wish list.
Are you using a MAC? This happens when I'm using my Macbook, but not when I'm using my Dell.

I use PC's; both Dell and home-built and this happens to me whether it's XP or 7 as the OS using IE 8 or 9 for the browser. This problem is one of things I mentioned in my original post; but maybe I didn't do a good job describing the bug.