TBN upgrade wish list.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #41  
Since the crash today,
I've been getting the following message after every post (when posted using "Post Quick Reply").

The following errors occurred with your submission
Database Error

The posts seem to show up just fine, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a rash of duplicate posts.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #42  
Testing a new post

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #43  
how do you find the link for the mobile version?

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #44  
If you are on an android go to google play and search for "tractorbynet." I am sure it is similar for Apple.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #46  
I too am looking for ways to waste time more efficiently.

In addition previous posters' suggestions for acknowledging a good post without posting something themselves, I would expand the feature to acknowledge a bad post. Not posts we don't agree with but posts that are just plain irrelevant or don't add anything to the discussion. Chronic irrelevant posters might be surprised that others don't think they are clever. It also might reduce the number of posts that are more critical than they need to be.

/ TBN upgrade wish list. #47  
I too am looking for ways to waste time more efficiently.

In addition previous posters' suggestions for acknowledging a good post without posting something themselves, I would expand the feature to acknowledge a bad post. Not posts we don't agree with but posts that are just plain irrelevant or don't add anything to the discussion. Chronic irrelevant posters might be surprised that others don't think they are clever. It also might reduce the number of posts that are more critical than they need to be.

Some other forums I am on have a Thank You or LIKE button. So rather than commenting (like I am now) one could just click the button and the OP gets an acknowledgement that his post is liked. One of the forums has a counter so you can see how many others have Liked it too.