Tc 40da adding Rear remotes

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes #11  
Thanks Jinman! I just ordered it,should be here next wed or thur. I asked for the part number from Titan and it was one number off of the one at messicks. The number starting with an 8 was updated to the 7 number. The 8 number that titan gave me had no new crossreference so the person at messicks figured it was an outdated kit with no valve. I found my new parts store!
Thanks

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes #12  
I never heard of a valve kit for a TC that didn't come with the valve slice. Other models, yes, but a Class III TC, no.

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes
Thats what i was told and i asked for both part numbers. This came from Titan machinery the largest case/NH dealership. They own many dealerships, and this one sells more compacts than any of the others in ND.

The lady on the phone only had one number she ordered(so she said) and the number was the same one that jinman sent me. I dont know if Titan is the largest dealer, i had heard they owned the most amount of dealerships, i know that doesnt make it gospel, but i am glad to have another dealership to price compare. Every dealership ive called in ND were owned by Titan. And each one tells me the same thing "we are owned by titan all titan dealerships keep the same prices accross the board.

Rear remote arrived wednesday a day ahead of time. Started at 930pm and finished torqing the rear wheel on at 11:30pm. What excellent directions. sone questions i have.

Jinman and others when i installed the kit the only place required or suggested for thread sealer was at the couplers at the back of the tractor, and they were already screwed on. I was so tempted to put it on the rest of the threads, but i sustained? Anyone else? I just hope i dont have to take the tire off again to put thread sealer on to fix a leak.

Question 2. When i work at the farm all our tractor hydrualics when whe push the lever or remote to the front of the tractor the implement in the rear goes into the ground. Likewise when we pull back on the remote the implement goes up. When we would hook up unmarked hydraulics and the remotes would be opposite of that we would just simply reverse the hoses. Does anyone see anything wrong with this on my boomer? I didnt put the decals on it yet cause they would show the reverse. THe 3pt you push forward and the imp. goes to the ground, so why not keep the rear remotes the same? THe pump should have the pressures the same whichever direction you push the remotes correct? Or is this something that would affect a hydraulic driven motor like a post hole digger?

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes #17  
Rear remote arrived wednesday a day ahead of time. Started at 930pm and finished torqing the rear wheel on at 11:30pm. What excellent directions. sone questions i have.

Jinman and others when i installed the kit the only place required or suggested for thread sealer was at the couplers at the back of the tractor, and they were already screwed on. I was so tempted to put it on the rest of the threads, but i sustained? Anyone else? I just hope i dont have to take the tire off again to put thread sealer on to fix a leak.

Question 2. When i work at the farm all our tractor hydrualics when whe push the lever or remote to the front of the tractor the implement in the rear goes into the ground. Likewise when we pull back on the remote the implement goes up. When we would hook up unmarked hydraulics and the remotes would be opposite of that we would just simply reverse the hoses. Does anyone see anything wrong with this on my boomer? I didnt put the decals on it yet cause they would show the reverse. THe 3pt you push forward and the imp. goes to the ground, so why not keep the rear remotes the same? THe pump should have the pressures the same whichever direction you push the remotes correct? Or is this something that would affect a hydraulic driven motor like a post hole digger?

Outstanding! Two hours of enjoyment doing something like that is two hours well spent. I would not worry about leaks unless they become a problem. If you got the flare fittings tight, they should be fine. If your quick connects leak, first tighten them if you can before doing anything else.

The beauty of remotes is you set them like you like them. I like to have my grapple close when I move the lever forward and open when I pull it back. By placing the hoses as you wish, you make everything work the way you want it to. What feels good to you is the only thing that matters. If somebody else wants it the other way, it's a snap to change.

Congratulations! You'll love having remotes and will surely want more. They are as addictive as any drug.;)

I know, a tractor without a remote is almost as bad as a tractor without a drawbar. I can see myself getting one more so that way if i would have a grapple hose running to the front and an implement on the back i would have an extra one if needed. We always had 3 remotes on our plowing tractors, 2 for the plow and one for the drill. I was just curious as to why people would have two and even three. Not saying they are not needed, but i want to load the tires but if i can scratch up enough $ i would like to add a second while i can still move the tire by myself without another loader, but i do have a engine hoist? I a second remote on the wish list it is towards the bottom, but any ideas could move it towards the top.

Needs
72" fiishing mower(im doing research but so many of them?):confused:
Ballasting of some kind, load tires or home made wheel balast or home made ballast box

Wants
3pt quick attach hitch
Rotary cutter
Box blade
Tiller
Snow bucket or pusher
Rear chains
Rock or manure fork
second hydraulic

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes #19  
I know, a tractor without a remote is almost as bad as a tractor without a drawbar. I can see myself getting one more so that way if i would have a grapple hose running to the front and an implement on the back i would have an extra one if needed. We always had 3 remotes on our plowing tractors, 2 for the plow and one for the drill. I was just curious as to why people would have two and even three. Not saying they are not needed, but i want to load the tires but if i can scratch up enough $ i would like to add a second while i can still move the tire by myself without another loader, but i do have a engine hoist? I a second remote on the wish list it is towards the bottom, but any ideas could move it towards the top.

Here is an example, 2 for Top and tilt hydraulics for your 3pt hitch and a 3rd for the implement and more if you happen to have an implement that needs more. I guy that use to be on TBN needed 6 for his tractor and rear blade. I have 3 each on 2 of my tractors right now, but I need to go to 4 to be able to have full use of a couple of my implements. So forget about that 2nd remote and start thinking about the 2nd and 3rd remote and don't forget about those top and tilt hydraulics that you need but just don't know it yet. ;)

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes #20  
My new bucket grapple is set up like jinman's, lever forward, grapple closes. Having a small cluster of hydraulic implements, I color code all the implement hoses and tractor remotes with corresponding blue and black caps and plugs, no hooking up guess work beyond that point.
As for your female remotes being pre-installed with tape, mine were too. For a while I thought I might have been sent a "previously owned" second set of remotes as the included instructions tell you to thread and tighten. Glad to here yours were the same. Maybe there were problems with some tractor owners trying to do that themselves?