Tc 40da adding Rear remotes

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes
mntviewranch your 3pt has 2 hydrualics one to tilt it for the upper link but what about the other one for your 3pt? What other attachments require multiple hydraulics

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes #22  
The hydraulic side link allows you to control the side to side tilt of an implement. You would use that for just about any grading implement. Great for ditching, creating a crown in a road, leveling out a sloped area. Gordon Gould just got a set and posted some pictures with just how far his grader blade actually adjusts. It's pretty impressive.

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes #23  
as I mentioned a couple of times before the internal arm can be handled some, lined up with the help from second person provide the Cylinder head, piston and cylinder liner is removed. That's not a difficult job.

JC,

/ Tc 40da adding Rear remotes #24  
2nd rear hydraulic kit for TC45DA is $970 at the dealers. The previous $400 part has been replaced. Anyone know a source for the $400 kit?

I currently have a single application where I need the 2nd hydraulic, stump grinder. Temper to install selector valve, but concerned about appearance and net cost when I'm done.