TC29 4 wheel drive quit working

/ TC29 4 wheel drive quit working
Hi Jerry. Yes I can see the shaft turning when the 4wd shift lever is moved make and forth. I wish it was just a sheared pin.

****update****
Ok we finally took it apart and it is a mess.... the center of the pumpkin housing is ruined from all of the metal and broken moving parts so I need a new housing and a fairly long list of parts. Does anyone know of a cheap parts place they have used in the past... and or a bone yard they have used in the past that might have some of the parts for this tractor... I will of coarse buy new parts for the critical areas but the pumpkin for instance would be very expensive new and I would rather buy a used one... any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ TC29 4 wheel drive quit working #23  
I did a quick search on Fastline.com and All States equipment in Wis has a burnt TC33. Might be worth a try. They have a toll free # so it can't hurt to inquire.

wow thanx a lot Halftrack I will look them up right now.... I didn't know about fastline.com

Ok jim I hope you read this.... we got all the new parts for the spider gears, shims, bearings, etc... the inside of the left shaft has been gouged but not where the bearing inserts... the problem is when we mesh the gears of the spider gears to the shaft it has quite a bit of slack ( more than the manual calls for) when we rotate the spider gears back and forth... my buddy who is helping me, and races pulling tractors, thinks that maybe the entire housing needs to be replaced. But I don't want to start "parts changing" just to try and figure out why is has so much slack in rotation. I already have a crap load of money in this front end. We even try to take out some shims to see if that wouldn't mesh the spider gears tighter to the shaft. Come on guys I really need help on this...

/ TC29 4 wheel drive quit working #26  
Sorry, can't help you with your project but I hope it all works out.