temporary relay defeat

/ temporary relay defeat #31  
This is an older post so I just wanted to check in and see if this Kubota relay is a long term fix, either of you guys have long term luck with it?

I hope you have realized our dear friend Jim (Jinman) is not amongst us anymore but his post and wisdom lives on. I hope someone else would chime in or you continue your research. I have a faint memory of this post and as I remember his recommendation was a permanent fix as the timer is used on several makes and model.

JC,

/ temporary relay defeat #32  
I hope you have realized our dear friend Jim (Jinman) is not amongst us anymore but his post and wisdom lives on. I hope someone else would chime in or you continue your research. I have a faint memory of this post and as I remember his recommendation was a permanent fix as the timer is used on several makes and model.
JC,

I am newer here as a posting member and I might have missed who I was replying too, I have already learned a lot from Jim even after he has passed. He knew a ton about these machines!
RIP Jim

/ temporary relay defeat #33  
Old thread, same ole problem. Somewhere I saw a schematic for that timer. Any clues out there?? $118 + tax for that thing from dealer. Haven't inquired as to the shipping on the cheap ones (S81NL). The ones I found on e-bay where all overseas.

Hope all is well,

Fred