Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,771  
Jim, if you get hired, hire me. I will run the employee AA meetings:laughing:, I have a feeling most will be required to attend!:shocked:

Never mind AA you will need to pick designated driver for deliverys!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,772  

This operation has reality series written all over it.

Drunk Dynasty?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,773  
pacerron; I wish you could ship them to me. I love having them in the garden and in trees! They eat aphids! They are a bit pricey to buy, if you want to get them established after a neighbor decides to use chemical pest control.

As Newt said before the 2008 election, "be careful what you ask for" :)

Since they typically have 19 spots, perhaps we should rename them FG19 Lady Beetles:D

Multicolored Asian Lady Beetle, HSE-1030-01

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,774  
As Newt said before the 2008 election, "be careful what you ask for" :)

Since they typically have 19 spots, perhaps we should rename them FG19 Lady Beetles:D

Multicolored Asian Lady Beetle, HSE-1030-01

That would be cool to have them named after me! :D I put up those little Lady Bug houses for them to overwinter in. Some years, a lot stay in them, other years, not so many. I can't figure out what the difference is, but I'm sure the beetles know. :confused3:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,775  

I volunteer to be the Designated Drinker! ;)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,777  
I'll co-drive and be "designated thinker":laughing: hat way if the clothes coke off, I can put it on that utube thingy

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,778  
Don't be talking about my clothes coming off, and some utube thingy! :p Besides I only take my clothes off for dancing, swimming, and such, here at home.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,779  
Don't be talking about my clothes coming off, and some utube thingy! :p Besides I only take my clothes off for dancing, swimming, and such, here at home.

Ok I can see swimming but what type of dance are you doing? ; ). Good thing I'm in the north east or I would always be in trouble with you Texas girls. Now that I thing of it Texas sounds a **** of a lot more fun than here! Keep telling my daughter that when I grow up I want to be a cowboy!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,780  
Ok I can see swimming but what type of dance are you doing? ; ). Good thing I'm in the north east or I would always be in trouble with you Texas girls. Now that I thing of it Texas sounds a **** of a lot more fun than here! Keep telling my daughter that when I grow up I want to be a cowboy!

David, the only danc'in here that I'm aware of that the clothes come off, involves a "pole", some kind of Indian rain dance I think:confused3::rotfl:

So far over the last 24 hrs, I have received .52 of light rains. Absolutely great soaker. I am betting Jim and FG19 have got somewhere in that range too. Temps have seemed warmer to me than normal, but I'm sure when I can get back to work after the rain, it will likely turn cold as ****. How it usually goes!!