Thanks

/ Thanks #11  
Hey catskinner if you still looking at GN trailers check out these 2 companies:
They both make a quality product, check out the informational video's on each site.
I bought a Titan bumper pull utility a year ago to haul my JD 4120 & have thousands of miles on it already, no problems thus far, has Dexter axles, LED lights, sealed wiring.

Titan Trailer :: Ruff Neck Tandem Dually Flatbed Trailers

Red Rhino - Flatbed Gooseneck Trailers by GoBob Pipe & Steel Sales, LLC - Trailers, Flatbed Trailers, Goosneck Trailers, Red Rhino, GoBob

/ Thanks #12  
Hey catshinner, i just picked up my new trailer yesterday, Havent posted any pics yet due to all the rain we got, guys so give me a few days and i will post soom pics. If your concern about the hieght of the trailer go with the pierced framing, it drops the deck 4 1/2" , and i went with the pop-up on the rear to give you full use of the lenght of the trailer, or go with a third ramp. And if your like me go though alot of fields, I had 6" added to the neck, which is a big plus for 4x4 trucks.
I started looking for trailers about 4 months ago, and just got mind, the internet is the best tool for looking for what you want, and look at the differnt options they all have. Good Luck.

Where did you get your trailer if you don't mind me asking?

/ Thanks #13  
Hey catskinner if you still looking at GN trailers check out these 2 companies:
They both make a quality product, check out the informational video's on each site.
I bought a Titan bumper pull utility a year ago to haul my JD 4120 & have thousands of miles on it already, no problems thus far, has Dexter axles, LED lights, sealed wiring.

Titan Trailer :: Ruff Neck Tandem Dually Flatbed Trailers

Red Rhino - Flatbed Gooseneck Trailers by GoBob Pipe & Steel Sales, LLC - Trailers, Flatbed Trailers, Goosneck Trailers, Red Rhino, GoBob

The wide ramps look like they would be good.

/ Thanks #15  
Bought a 25 foot dovetail ProTrak trailer from OTS in Durant OK. Dexter axles, pc finish,... good solid trailer. Paid $3,950 no complaints.

/ Thanks #16  
Sweet!

post some pics!

soundguy

/ Thanks
The ramps on the back, there is another consideration. Nice to see all these choices, I leaning on just two ramps, though the pop up would be nice.

/ Thanks #18  
I have 2 ramps on mine that fold up and are held by rigid struts.. and you can pull a couple pins and pull them off completely.

I welded up a 3rd ramp for when I load row-crop tractors..

soundguy

/ Thanks #20  
Thanks! Look forward to seeing your pics!

I am going to my place today, i will be back home in a few days, i will take some pics and post them. Monday should be a good sunny day then we get more rain all during the week again.