The best Radiator Cooling system flush??

/ The best Radiator Cooling system flush?? #21  
honestly, id go with a quick n easy flush because if this doesn't work - ( which I seriously doubt will unless there is some weird contamination ) - most aged radiators need either rodded/boiled or pitched and replaced - its not worth much to spend a lot of time on them as your heating issues will likely return with just a flush attempt in my experience. this didn't just happen overnight, its been happening likely over the process of time - slowly each year creeping up a little more and more - got an 82 white I am helping a buddy with and its been overheating for 5 yrs - he limps it along and goes slow and its frustrating to try to use if you are trying to get any work out of it..........he has done two separate flush attempts - I keep telling him just replace it so he is finally supposedly going to do that over the winter -

/ The best Radiator Cooling system flush?? #22  
Yea, the radiator on my 1550 Oliver needed work for years, if you tighten the radiator cap it would leak.
So just left the cap loose by one notch and she would be fine top of monthly.
New radiator was $350 to $600, loose cap and a bit of antifreeze $10-20 year.

Last estimate I got for removing the tanks and rodding out the cores was $250 with no guaranty's.

/ The best Radiator Cooling system flush?? #23  
i'd drain what's in there, run vinegar, then flush with water.

/ The best Radiator Cooling system flush?? #24  
I discovered that an overheating problem with one of our tractors was due to dust and chaff that accumulated over 25 or so years. This was between the tubes & fins on the outside of the radiator. After removing most of it with compressed air and straightening out some fins that had got smooshed over with a modified chopstick, the operating temp came down noticeably. Be careful if you use compressed air - keep the flow low enough that you don't bend any fins.

/ The best Radiator Cooling system flush?? #25  
Having done this a few times on different vehicles in the past few years, here is the very best flush that I have found & I tried a few. It is called Thermocure, it sells just under $20 per quart and is available at Walmart. I tried several others and trust me, this one will not disappoint. Put it in and run it for a few days if the temps allow. It will leave things looking new. Then flush and fill after flushing with coolant as called for.

/ The best Radiator Cooling system flush?? #26  
the OP is from 2012 he probably bought a new tractor by now LOL

/ The best Radiator Cooling system flush?? #27  
you just flush with water...

But first, how do you know it is overheating ?