The Daily Deer

/ The Daily Deer #51  
:thumbsup: Bet he's the yard boss. :)

/ The Daily Deer
The deer still come through every night but we don't see them in daylight very often. Here are a couple of young does that wandered through after daylight.

/ The Daily Deer #55  
Does look in good shape,one on left looks like she caring a special package.

/ The Daily Deer
These two have figured out if they come in daylight they can get a meal in before the larger deer show up and run them off.

/ The Daily Deer #58  
I'm interested in your camera setup. What cameras are you using? Are they wifi or cellular?

My deer feeder is about 100 miles from my home and there is no wifi near it. I was considering setting up a solar panel and battery similar to yours and putting a camera with live streaming video through cellular service.

This is one option that I found. Mobile Wire-Free Weatherproof HD Security Camera with Audio | Arlo by NETGEAR

Edited.....I had posted a link to the wrong camera

/ The Daily Deer #59  
This guy made it through the year. I'm a diehard bow hunter....love it. Anyone else love it? FB_IMG_1516916288751.jpg

/ The Daily Deer #60  
This guy made it through the year. I'm a diehard bow hunter....love it. Anyone else love it?View attachment 543762

That's a nice buck.I pulled my cameras(4) on Jan.2;bucks are shedding and broken.Had six different bucks on the same camera over an hour's time;mostly little guys and a busted eight point.I run mine on video and found it better than stills.