The Log house Project begins........

/ The Log house Project begins........
#2,011  
Do you think Les has enough "stuff" on the kitchen counter?????:stirthepot:

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,016  
That is one beautiful place that you have. Looking forward to see how the project is going.

#2,017  
Thanks James, there are still a few things to finish & I will post 'em up.

Made it through the flood & only spent 3 hrs repairing the fences this time:drink: We got over 2" in 20 hrs & the ground was still pretty saturated from the last one. Temps went from 70 to 19 in 2 days...kinda wild.

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,018  
Thanks James, there are still a few things to finish & I will post 'em up.

Made it through the flood & only spent 3 hrs repairing the fences this time:drink: We got over 2" in 20 hrs & the ground was still pretty saturated from the last one. Temps went from 70 to 19 in 2 days...kinda wild.

Don't know how you like it, but I prefer to mend fence at 70 degrees. me no likey cold...

#2,019  
Finally got some time to do a compression check on the Shaggin Waggin. The lowest was 149 & the highest was 158. Spec's on the 350 are supposed to be 150psi so I'm good there. I am going to pull everything off, do the valves, have the heads magnafluxed, replace all gaskets & run it. If I am still loosing oil it has to be the rear main when it's under load & I think I'll let a transmission shop do that at a later date. So this was a big relief:thumbsup:

/ The Log house Project begins........ #2,020  
If your going that far, you should pull the engine, these are a pain to work on in the van. Remove the grill radiator and a/c condensor and pull the engine out the front. Northern Auto has complete kits, gaskets,rings, bearings, timing chain,gears,and oil pumps.

Dave