The New Rural King Tractors

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / The New Rural King Tractors #111  
RK Tractor Guy,
Which RK store that carries tractors would be closest to Tallahassee Fl?
Very interested in the 55, filled out the online form but recieved no response from the Dothan Al store.
Thanks, Kyle

I think the next nearest is Gainsville, fl

/ The New Rural King Tractors #112  
i bought the rk55s about 2 months ago. it had a wireing issue on the rear worklight and kept blowing fuses. just today, they sent a man out to fix it. you could just tell by talking to him that he knew his stuff.(well trained). he also explained some other things about the tractor that i wasnt sure of. i was more than satisfied with this guys work and knowledge of the tractor.

/ The New Rural King Tractors #113  
Hello RK Tractor Guy,

Speaking of interest rates, I am actually in the middle of purchasing an RK37 with Backhoe and financing here in FL. DLL advertises all the way down to 0% financing at 84 months. But the salesman I am dealing with started our discussion about financing telling me that 6.99% would be the rate before even checking my credit. And low and behold, that is what is on the order.

Because of this rate, your tractor is $6.00 more a month than the comparable TYM tractor. If it were not for the audio and dc outlet, I might have stayed with TYM :)

Now how is this not false advertising that DLL is having you spread? The TYM Guy was honest and admitted there was a dealer incentive charge back if he offered 0%, so he would not swallow that cost. It wasn稚 worth it to him.

As you both use DLL, is it the same thing with RK?

Last edited:
   / The New Rural King Tractors #114  
Professional as usual, with just a smidge of humor. :thumbsup:
I agree, makes me want to go buy one, BUT my TYM dealer would probably tar and feather me!! lol
orig.gif

SR

Status
Not open for further replies.