The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #51  
I almost got divorced just last week over a puppy that was for sale. She eventually had to "eat crow" and realized that it was a scam when the people wanted her money up front before even being able to "see" the dog. What a joke. She'll be reminded of this one for a "while".

PS. I want a Corvette. Anybody have one they can "ship" to me for a "good deal" ?
Sure. Send me $70k and I'll deliver it as soon as the money clears my bank.

1661647032753.png

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #52  
Last year I saw an add that seemed legitimate right down to the price. When I replied the seller was allegedly a major general in the navy and on deployment. Then it was an exact replica from there of the add in the original post. The first red flag was major general in the navy from then on I messed with them quite fiercely for 5 or 6 messages

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #53  
Last year I saw an add that seemed legitimate right down to the price. When I replied the seller was allegedly a major general in the navy and on deployment. Then it was an exact replica from there of the add in the original post. The first red flag was major general in the navy from then on I messed with them quite fiercely for 5 or 6 messages
Don't you know about those super secret Navy Generals? Turns out the ship drivers were jealous of the Marines. Hahaha

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #54  
That's funny.
I wonder if the general has a brother that's an admiral in the air force?

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #55  
That's funny.
I wonder if the general has a brother that's an admiral in the air force?
Naw, the Air Force is now calling flag officers Sky Marshals. It is like Field Marshal.

This is the super secret new ranks. Don't tell anyone.

O1 = Flight Leader
O2 = Sr. Flight Leader
O3 = Flight Commander
O4 = Sr. Flight Commander
O5 = Sky Leader
O6 = Sky Commander
O7 = Sky Commodore
O8 = Sky Marshal
O9 = Major Sky Marshal
O10 = Command Sky Marshal

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #56  
I had a buddy in AZ recently sold a Vespa scooter to some guy in Germany? who collects them. German guy arranged shipping and it was a legit deal.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #57  
I know her~!!! She's that 26 year-old Nigerian Princess I gave my banking informtion to back in the 90s.
I know her too!!! She's the gal I sent $1534.28 to for an airline ticket from Cape Town South Africa to spend the summer helping out on the farm!!

Well, I didn't really send her the cash, but I did book the flight via my Cap One travel miles although she would have preferred the cash.

I got the address and personal information (although it was bogus) to go with the seat assignment... oh, and the Ticket Insurance in case of any travel issues.

Alas, like the L4760, she never arrived and the communication ended. 🤪

He he he

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #58  
One thing I learned on these type of ads, is that you 'right click' on the image and a box will pop up. You can choose to 'search the web for image'.

You can instantly see everywhere this image is posted on the web. I just clicked the image in the OP's post, and see this same tractor is listed on Ebay and on a site called Shoppok for $18,400

Try it! It's kind of fun.

1662414327046.png

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #59  
The tires on it look more like 2000 hrs.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #60  
If you have followed my other posts you know I'm searching for a tractor. I clicked a facebook ad for a 2018 Kubota Grand L4760. $16,000. I clicked on contact seller and sent email.

Right of the bat, The price is to good to be true. Red flag is going off. I already heard the husband died before. I image it's possible and giving the benefit of the doubt I replied.

Her response

Yeap, Red Flag confirmed it's a Scam Also the pics see sent me the engine hours don't match what she told it was.
I have tagged so many of these scams and reported them to Facebook but they don't care. Even searching "local" doesn't filter these pirates out. Just be suspicious and watch and ask this forum. JM