Buying Advice Thinking of l3560HST CAB tractor

/ Thinking of l3560HST CAB tractor
Yes, I did get the skid steer type bucket QD. I picked up the other bucket yesterday, and I will be getting a plate for it this week. I believe it will make a HUGE difference. I do like the skid steer levers on the JD better than the Kubota. The kubota handles were plate steel, and they were always sharp on the edges and stuck out towards the attachment mounting surface more. The deere ones are cast, rounded and have grippies built into them. They act on a double cam setup so they are also easier to move. I had to stand in the bucket, or on the forks to lock the kubota together and on this deere its not necessary. I believe the Kiubota may have been just slightly out of line but it wasnt that big of a deal, honestly it would have never been a concern and I wouldnt have really noticed its difficulty, but now that I have used a different one I can see how this one is better. Hope I keep finding subtle differences I like more on this than the last, its always good to like what you've bought!

Jason