This is interesting Web Security?

/ This is interesting Web Security?
never, never use Farcebook
I've used the marketplace feature to find things. I do not use my real name. I don't post images of my family. they demanded a state or federal ID from me once. I forged it. There is no set of facts that can convince me that Mark Suckaturd is entitled to know anything about me.

/ This is interesting Web Security? #33  
I've used the marketplace feature to find things. I do not use my real name. I don't post images of my family. they demanded a state or federal ID from me once. I forged it. There is no set of facts that can convince me that Mark Suckaturd is entitled to know anything about me.
My feeling exactly. In fact, I disabled tracking on my cell phone a long time ago.

/ This is interesting Web Security? #34  
Facebook demanded ID?

/ This is interesting Web Security? #37  
Yup. They demanded a state or federally issued ID. Twice actually. I felt no shame forging one.
Hey, you just did what all the other scammers on FB and Craigslist do.