Thoughts on Ford 861

/ Thoughts on Ford 861 #31  
ps.. you should have the large and long stub shaft correct?

/ Thoughts on Ford 861 #32  
Here are some screenshots from my NH iPhone app showing the part numbers that I believe you are looking for:

image-1622116746.jpg

image-3231785523.jpg

/ Thoughts on Ford 861 #33  
that sleeve i believe has been superceeded by pn: 83964336

/ Thoughts on Ford 861
ps.. you should have the large and long stub shaft correct?
Do you mean one long shaft instead of two with a coupler? I am not sure, but the tractor is a '58, so I think it is the one long one.

Last edited:
   / Thoughts on Ford 861
Here are some screenshots from my NH iPhone app showing the part numbers that I believe you are looking for:

Perfect! Thanks Chris! That is just what I needed!

Chris B.

/ Thoughts on Ford 861

Also interesting that the CNH website does not show the diagram on my iPad, but does on the computer. Lesson learned. May have to get that app.

/ Thoughts on Ford 861 #37  
I have found their app to be really handy to have on my phone. It would be real nice on an iPad. I have used their website for a good while. This app makes it even better.

/ Thoughts on Ford 861
I have found their app to be really handy to have on my phone. It would be real nice on an iPad. I have used their website for a good while. This app makes it even better.
I put the app on the iPad...very slick!

/ Thoughts on Ford 861 #39  
Do you mean one long shaft instead of two with a coupler? I am not sure, but the tractor is a '58, so I think it is the one long one.

no such thing as 2 with a coupler.

hit the parts site. look at that superceded sleeve number..e tc.