three point hitch problems

/ three point hitch problems
Just exactly how much lift do you expect....

How high you can get winch off ground may be in direct relationship to how high the 3PH attachment points are on the winch....
There's only one place on the winch for the 3ph attachment

With the winch off, how high can the tractor lift the 3pt arms?
Same height as if the winch were on, no difference. But with the winch off and the arms up as far as they will go I can pick up the 2 lower links and I still have about 10 Inches of travel upward

/ three point hitch problems #13  
Are the drop legs on lift adjusted up? All tractors you can manually lift the lift higher than the top position. You may need to make some shorter arms down to your lift arms. Really 12 to 13 should be fine, but I'd want the lowest position to just touch the ground, maybe 4" lower than tires.

/ three point hitch problems #14  
Same height as if the winch were on, no difference. But with the winch off and the arms up as far as they will go I can pick up the 2 lower links and I still have about 10 Inches of travel upward
THe problem lies in what you CAN DO and tractor CAN'T DO.... Seems to me your lifting is just free travel of the mechanics beyond what the hydraulica can do.... Keep in mind the lower links are free pivoting (at least mine are) the actually lifting is with the hydraulic mechanisms attached to arms through the down "links"...

THe problem lies in what you CAN DO and tractor CAN'T DO.... Seems to me your lifting is just free travel of the mechanics beyond what the hydraulica can do.... Keep in mind the lower links are free pivoting (at least mine are) the actually lifting is with the hydraulic mechanisms attached to arms through the down "links"...
i had that same logging winch attached to my kioti 5010 and it will bring the winch off the ground 22-24 inchs

yes i understand , im wondering why i have so much free travel , i have a kioti 5010 and had that same winch attached to it and it lifted the winch 22-24 inches off the ground,, can't understand why one tractor will bring it up one distance and my other one won't. beats me

/ three point hitch problems #18  
Draft control will limit the height the three point can be lifted.

/ three point hitch problems #20  
Is it possible that the fluid level is low and not enough there to fill the system completely?