Tiller Tiller colors: Do matching colors matter?

/ Tiller colors: Do matching colors matter? #61  
There is a private individual's military museum on the interstate between Chicago and Kenosha which is open to the public. While visiting there last summer they were giving rides in a tank in the field behind the displays. Pretty impressive.

/ Tiller colors: Do matching colors matter?
Sicma colors next year

No more Green & Blue Sicma manufacturer tillers, just what's in stock. It seems as if Rhino gets their red color, FC gets the orange, Kioti gets the orange, WAC gets the red, and Harpe gets the red. I guess that the green and blue guys will have to purchase Midwest tillers if they want color matching.

/ Tiller colors: Do matching colors matter? #63  
Dave:
I'm not much into being able to match colors but do know they go with long green.

Egon

/ Tiller colors: Do matching colors matter? #64  
Back when I was young wasn't there a song about green backed dollars?
Egon

/ Tiller colors: Do matching colors matter? #65  
When I look at attachments, I look at the specs first. The top priority is the way it's built and the options I need. That sorts out the builders and usually eliminates all but a few.

Then I'll consider price. Most of the attachments I have, had to be ordered. Many times the dealers didn't know they could get what I was asking for.

Even with special ordering, I never cared about the color. The dealer is also unimportant to me. Most times I look at who distributes the attachment and see how willing they are to provide me with info. Then I select a dealer.

That's paid off for me a couple of times when I needed parts and the distributor worked with me when oddball metric stuff was involved. The sale still went through a dealer but everything was already arranged. The parts came direct from the distributor to me.

Even if the manufacturer only supplied the attachment I wanted painted in pink, I'd still buy it. I'm buying something for work. Not show and tell.

/ Tiller colors: Do matching colors matter? #66  
I never really thought about implement colors much until reading the sixty-four previous posts/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif