tillers

/ tillers #11  
According to their website, KK has been manufacturing farm equipment for over 30 years. How long has tarter been building 3pt equipment?

/ tillers #12  
According to their website, KK has been manufacturing farm equipment for over 30 years. How long has tarter been building 3pt equipment?

Go to TARTERMFG.COM and read up on the impressive manufacturing history of the Tarter Family.over 800 employees and 950 different products spanning 10 categories. They sell product in 49 states and Canada, and continue a pattern of growth that has been maintained for almost 70 years. Ken Sweet

/ tillers #13  
OK, that didn't quite answer my question though. I see on their website that they built a 3 point facility in 2007. Is that when they started making tractor attachments?

/ tillers #14  
OK, that didn't quite answer my question though. I see on their website that they built a 3 point facility in 2007. Is that when they started making tractor attachments?

They have another factory. Where is it located? Ken Sweet

/ tillers #15  
It doesn't specify the location.
From the news section on their website:
Tarter Industries - New 3-Point Manufacturing Facility
We invested in our customers who told us they needed a reliable source for quality 3-point equipment.

/ tillers #16  
It doesn't specify the location.
From the news section on their website:
Tarter Industries - New 3-Point Manufacturing Facility
We invested in our customers who told us they needed a reliable source for quality 3-point equipment.

I know my Son told me they built a mega factory somewhere out west to better serve the entire nation. I think Greg mentioned Utah or Idaho? Ken Sweet

/ tillers #17  
The geardrive 7 Ft tiller will cost $2495 + low cost shipping. I don't know anything about KingKutter's history. Tarter has been in business since 1945. Ken Sweet

How much shipping to 76031? I Googled tillers yesterday and something popped up stating Tarter & KK were built at the same place is why I asked. I've owned a KK tiller for several yrs and if Tarter is as good or better than a KK I'd buy one. Did you get your JD drill parts sorted out?

/ tillers #18  
How much shipping to 76031? I Googled tillers yesterday and something popped up stating Tarter & KK were built at the same place is why I asked. I've owned a KK tiller for several yrs and if Tarter is as good or better than a KK I'd buy one. Did you get your JD drill parts sorted out?
KK and Tarter aren't made in the same place. The Tarter tiller is basically a copy of the King Kutter tillers which have been proven for many years!

/ tillers #20  

Shipping to Dallas or a commercial downtown business on a 7 Ft Tarter would be $119. I think a fellow on YT has the piece I need for the JD Drill. I awaiting his reply on price. Ken Sweet