TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper'

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #11  
There was one in Portland that caused some hate and discontentment a while ago, but was stealthy and never caught. Gotta admit, it takes some bottle to curl one out in broad daylight with everyone out and about. Or a complete and utter disconnect from any respect, self or otherwise.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #12  
I worked pumping gas during college summer breaks.

Boss comes in and says someone took a dump on the floor in the bathroom and it needs to be cleaned. I asked him who's going to clean it. I was informed it was in my job description but I missed it.

Plus side, Friday nights a guy in a white van with Jersey plates would always show up and ask for a full tank of gas "on the house". We'd fill his van (cover it ourselves out of our own pocket) and he'd let up take a pick of newly boxed stereo equipment of our choosing. Never asked him where the stereo's came from.

Kind of miss that job on those summer nights closing up at 1 in the morning.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #13  
A lot of stuff "fell off trucks" in NJ.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper'
Flush with success, Texas toilet-seat artist ready to retire

Barney Smith, the man known as the "King of the Commode," has been creating works of art out of toilet seats for more than 50 years.

But he's finally calling it quits, FOX 29 in San Antonio reported.

The 96-year-old retired plumber from Texas created the Toilet Seat Art Museum to showcase his porcelain masterpieces. Over the years, Smith has decorated roughly 1,300 toilet seats with themes as varied as the Berlin Wall to Barbie and Ken.

Flush with success, Texas toilet-seat artist ready to retire | Fox News

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #16  
My high school job was working at the local ice skating rink at the mall. One of my duties was cleaning up the bathrooms when there was a mess, or a complaint. Then after closing, I also had to clean up the bathrooms. The men's bathroom was always about the same, pick up some paper towels, mop the floor and that was it. The women's bathroom had three toilets and they where always trashed. Almost every day, somebody would go number 2 on the toilet seat. My guess is that women do not like to sit on the toilet, they get close, and miss. Sometimes they would miss the toilet completely and leave a number 2 mess on the side of the toilet, or on the floor. Sometimes it looked like a German Shepard had been in there!!!!

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #17  
Amazing! I have heard similar stories about the difference in the two restrooms from other individuals similarly employed. How they got up on the sink, I'll never know.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper'
When I lived in town 1 young lady (married) complained that the men would leave the toilet seat up.
She could not understand how lucky she was that they didn't leave it down when the did their business.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #19  
Worked at a place with a ton of unpaid overtime(salaried working 70-90hr a week) where someone got so disgrunted that they started leaving upper deckers in the tank.

Never did find out who it was but there sure were more than a few angry emails from management about it.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #20  
I had an employee of a tenant that would stuff the toilet tissue in the bowls so as to cause a flood on a daily basis.*
Also someone would swipe all the light bulbs in the public spaces.*
Men that never urinated in the bowls but next to them.*

There are some sick people out there!

*this was back before video cams existed otherwise I'd have installed a few.