TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper'

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #21  
I'd read about the "mad pooper" on Foxnews.com a few days ago...
I guess one question is, does the lady clean her self after defecating, or just pull her jogging outfit up and keep going?

Anyone who hunts or hikes knows, sooner or later, they're going to have to relieve themselves...and, hopefully are prepared for that eventuality. But this "lady"...well, my guess is she's either incontinent or nuts.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #22  
I don't think I know what "started leaving upper deckers in the tank" means......

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #23  
I don't think I know what "started leaving upper deckers in the tank" means......

It means dropping a deuce inside the toilet tank instead of inside the toilet bowl. I caught an employee doing it once, and made him clean it out before I fired him.

When I was in high school, one of my jobs was as a grocery store clerk. We had an older native american couple come in one night late, almost at closing time. They were walking slowly down one aisle and the woman turned to the man, said something, then kind of hunched down a bit. She was wearing a full length dress. She stood there hunkered down for a minute, and then straightened up and kept walking, leaving a deuce right there in the aisle. They just kept walking around the store like it was no big deal, never bought anything, and walked out. Manager looked at me and said "Go clean that up". I said "Yeah, right. No way in h*ll. You let them walk out, you clean it up". Quit that job right there on the spot.

Decades later, when I was a manager of a large box store, I can tell you that hands down, women are far more disgusting in their restroom usage then men. No contest.

But onto the "mad pooper" lady. I'm thinking a load of rock salt loaded shotgun shells, fired into her nasty butt, as she squats there in your yard ought to cure her permanently of that crap. That's just a person with a lot of serious attention issues.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #24  
JRobyn, it’s when you do a number 2 in the tank of the toilet!!

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #25  
So I live just off a Greenway trail... had a serial pooper of our own. Finally put a came camera out that was pointed right where she would do her business. In plain sight... Got a photo of her with her hands on her hips... my guess was that she was looking straight at the camera but I had pointed the camera to get a good shot of her squatting so the photo cropped off her head... But she had very distinctive Pink trim, Nike walking shoes. She stopped doing that, after seeing the camera.

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #26  
Some years ago I was hired to install a basement bathroom as a part of a remodering project. I had cut the concrete floor and exposed the sewer pipe next to the riser leading to the first floor and only bath in the house. To accommodate the new basement fixtures necessitated removing the vertical pipe so before I started cutting I told the lady of the house her bathroom would be non functional for several hours and not to flush the toilet until further notice.
Appairently mrs homeowner had a short memory because about an hour later I was aware of someone moving around upstairs but being confident my instructions were clear, continued working directly under the disconnected soil pipe.
Well, the sound of a gigantic whoosh and a whole lot of scrambling on my part resulted in a direct hit proving once and for all Newton was correct in that gravity and chit wok well together.

B. John

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #27  
Guess a safety lock is needed on those commodes similar to ones put on electric panels

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper'
Colorado's 'Mad Pooper' sorry, spokesman says

A man claiming to be the 都pokesman of a jogger dubbed the "Mad Pooper" who reportedly has been defecating on the lawns of Colorado homes says the woman is struggling after gender reassignment surgery and as she battles a traumatic brain injury.

The unidentified man made the comments in a YouTube video that has since been removed, KRDO reported.

He said he was speaking on the behalf of Colorado Springs jogger 鉄hirley and said she is sorry for her actions. The man also said 鉄hirley can no longer control herself after undergoing the reassignment surgery.

He added the jogger痴 actions are protected under the First Amendment and the government cannot control when and where she decides to do her business a claim blasted by criminal defense attorney Jeremy Loew.

If the #MadPooper turns herself in, we'll give her a year's supply of TP to help with her "runs" 💩 #EnjoyTheGohttps://t.co/GgEAyYp6aM

Colorado's 'Mad Pooper' sorry, spokesman says | Fox News

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #29  
Apparently there is another one now in Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo).
orchard-park-pooper-ad.jpg

/ TIME FOR SOM HUMOR Police seek 'mad pooper' #30  
"If the #MadPooper turns herself in, we'll give her a year's supply of TP to help with her "runs" �� "

That's too funny.