Tipped my little B7610 over

/ Tipped my little B7610 over
Thanks for the info. My son is a diesel mechanic in the Army (over in Iraq right now). We talk via IM and email and he suggested I drain the hydraulics fluid and then to clean the glowplugs. He said that the fluid may be fine but if it isn't and I blow a line I'd be more pissed. 5 gallons of fluid is about 60 bucks and a new trans filter. I needed the 50 hour servicing anyway and this is listed as one of the things to change.

Glad you weren't seriously injured (hopefully). I rolled my BX and it wouldn't start. I wrote about what I did to get it to run on this thread:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/104499-bx-vs-42-x-30-a.html

/ Tipped my little B7610 over #13  
Glad you're OK and no broken bones. Those bruises can really hurt....

My rear tires are loaded. best thing I did for counter weight, for snow removal, still able to rear implements with out removing a ballast box, makes the tractor a great compactor running over newly spread loam...

Good luck...

/ Tipped my little B7610 over #14  
Hello,
I also have a 2004 B 7610, they are awesome lil machines arent they. Im glad you made out alright with no serious injury. My question to you is, have you checked into getting your tires loaded? I was just wondering what kind of price it would be to get the R4's filled and if there are any downfalls to getting them loaded.

Thanks
Jim

/ Tipped my little B7610 over #15  
I also have the 7610. 2 weeks ago, I took the rear blower off and replaced the front snow plow with the bucket. My tires are loaded. I quickly threw on the pallet forks to pick up some broken limbs from the Ice storm last winter, and didn't have the BH on yet.

Thought I'd throw one load of brush on the burn pile. As I raised the bucket to dump the brush, as I inched forward, the front tire hit a small rock and the tractor started to roll. I immediatley dropped the bucket and cursed myself for not taking the time to put the BH on for counter balance. Now that it is on, it won't come off until next winter, and I'll never run the tractor with out a rear weight.

Glad things came out OK for you.

Funny thing when I bought this tractor my dealer strongly suggested that I not get the tires loaded. I'm looking at the options for doing that now. As well as changing dealers.

Hello,
I also have a 2004 B 7610, they are awesome lil machines arent they. Im glad you made out alright with no serious injury. My question to you is, have you checked into getting your tires loaded? I was just wondering what kind of price it would be to get the R4's filled and if there are any downfalls to getting them loaded.

Thanks
Jim

I am sure the seat belt wouldn't have helped.....!!!! Maybe it will get more use from now on.

In this case if I had used the seatbelt I'd probably be looking at two broken legs. The tree that had to be cut down to get my little 'bota backup on all four was across the drivers position.
Some times safety equipment is more of a hindrance than a protectant
I was just trying to get this one more chore done at the end of the day and just jumped on the tractor to do this one quick little thing. It wasn;t the smartest thing

/ Tipped my little B7610 over #18  
I also have the 7610. 2 weeks ago, I took the rear blower off and replaced the front snow plow with the bucket. My tires are loaded. I quickly threw on the pallet forks to pick up some broken limbs from the Ice storm last winter, and didn't have the BH on yet.

Thought I'd throw one load of brush on the burn pile. As I raised the bucket to dump the brush, as I inched forward, the front tire hit a small rock and the tractor started to roll. I immediatley dropped the bucket and cursed myself for not taking the time to put the BH on for counter balance. Now that it is on, it won't come off until next winter, and I'll never run the tractor with out a rear weight.

Glad things came out OK for you.
How quick can you drop the stabilizers on the BH? :)